Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Tell Me A Story: Part 2

Tell Me A Story: Part 2

A Campfire Reunion of Friends.

Based on a post by Fugman. Listen to the ►Podcast at Steamy Stories.



All eyes were on Stephanie as she took a drink of her wine and started.

Stephanie's Story.

"It happened when I was working at the electronics store, it was before I went to college. My manager was a skinny curves in all the right places beautiful blonde, everyone had a crush on her. I was little heavier, dark haired and although I still had curves, they were not as pronounced as hers. The fact that this store is more frequented by men, I had to do something that would make them want to come talk to me. So I started wearing skin tight outfits, I needed to get the commission and if the guys went to my boss, that left me with scraps.

I worked mainly nights, thank God, because she was more of the store opener, so I still had a shot at the guys coming in after she left. I wasn't a slut or anything, but I loved to get the attention. It made me feel special. When I worked at night, I had a manager that I worked with a lot, his name was Mark and I loved teasing him. I made sure I bent over in front of him to pick up something on the ground, brushed by him close enough for him to feel some part of my body.


So one night I walked into work and Stacey, the manager was running out the door. She said, 'Mark is in the back room on a project, so go sell! Sell! Sell!' So I walked in the backroom and took off my coat and fixed my hair. I walked past Mark and he took a deep breath.

I wore a skin tight red dress, hugged every curve, low cut, and high above the knee. No underwear at all. My nipples were poking through the fabric and I was in a mood. One way or another, I was gonna get fucked tonight. I left Mark alone like I was told and only came in the back to pick up a product or to ask a question. At one point I had to get something that required a ladder. My dress was so tight that I had to lift the hem so it wouldn't rip as I climbed to get what I needed.

Mark asked me if I needed help, I told him he could hold the ladder for me. He came over and did what I asked, he was caught staring at my legs. I enjoyed how it made me feel to have him gawk at me and wanted more of it. I pretended to wobble and he reached out and held my legs to help me stabilize. But instead of doing that, I felt a surge of electricity flow through me. His hands were on my naked legs and all I wanted was more.

I got what I needed and headed back out to the sales floor. I was really racking up the sales that night as most of our customers were male and let's face it, when someone who is barely wearing anything, they will throw money at you to give then an excuse to talk to me.

I had to go in the back again, this time it was for something that I knew was on the bottom shelf in the back room. I made sure that Mark knew I was back there and told him what I was selling. His eyes met mine as I bent down on the floor and looked up at him. I knew that his eyes were looking right down my dress and it was low cut enough that he was seeing a good 90% of my tits. He tried desperately to look in my eyes, but his body betrayed him and I saw the tent forming in his pants.

I took my time getting the product and slowly left the backroom. All and all it was probably one of my better nights for sales as it turned out. Mark spent most of the night on his project and I loved distracting him every chance I got. I know by the end of the night, I could feel the sexual tension between us. After I locked the front door and made my way to the back, I was sure to make a but of a scene. I pulled my dress out and looked down at my naked tits and made a comment, 'looks like these puppies work real well on the sales floor.'

Mark said that he is pretty sure that they work well for me no matter where I am. I could tell the tent was forming again and I wanted to tease him, see how far I could push it. Mark was about 5 years older than me, a decent looking guy, and based on what I have seen tonight, has a decent size package hidden in his pants.

He started to do the totals for the night and I went out to do the cleaning. I would come back and ask him if he needed me to do anything for him. He just kept saying no. I pulled my dress up a few inches higher and went in the back room, I was trying to get him flustered. I worked whatever I could to do just that.

I acted all innocent, but I was determined to get him to fuck me that night. At one point, I raised my dress and went in the backroom. He was sitting at the desk doing the schedule and I sat down next to him. I raised my one leg and tried to get comfortable, but I knew from the tent in his pants, he was looking right up my dress. I asked him if there was anything wrong, he said no, but I knew that he was fighting urges.

I smiled at him, stood up, went over to his chair and told him if he needed me for Anything, just ask. I gave him a little hug and that is when he lost it. He grabbed me and pulled me on to his lap. Finally, I thought he wasn't going to act at all. I sat down and I could feel his erection straining to get out and get into some trouble. I took my hand and put it on his cheek, I pulled him closer and he leaned on my tit. He didn't seem to argue with me much. I knew I had him, now it was just playing with him until I was bent over the desk.

I always loved this part of the teasing when I still control everything, but he is just waiting for permission. I moved his head off my tit and lowered my top. He was inches away from a bare nipple and I told him, 'anything you need, you just Have to ask me.' He went to suck on my exposed nipple and I pushed him back, 'excuse me, I said you had to ask!'

He apologized, then said, 'please, can I suck on your tits?' I gave him the okay and he went at my nipple like he was a starving child. His lips and mouth felt so good as his tongue swirled around. I felt his fingers moving up inside of my thighs. He was working my body into a frenzy, but I had to maintain the rules, he needed to ask my permission. I held his hand between my legs, inches from my dripping pussy. He looked up at me and asked, 'please, can I play with your pussy, I can already feel the heat and I know you are wet, I can smell your excitement.'

I couldn't argue with any of that. I have been dripping since he touched my legs on the ladder. The heat between my legs was intense and I didn't want him to just play, I wanted to feel his fingers, his tongue and his cock. I whispered to him that I needed him to fill my holes, All of them. 'I want to feel every part of you fill every part of me.' I felt his finger travel up to my wetness. First he just moved it up and down, coating his fingers in my juices, then he played with me...I was moaning in his ears.

He plunged two fingers inside of me, spreading me open and forcing my legs to open further. He was knuckle deep inside and kept pushing further in. I held onto his shoulders as he worked another finger inside. I was stretched but my juices helped lubricated his fingers. I begged him again, 'every part of you!'

He brought his fingers up and slid them between his lips. I watched as he savored them and looked at me as he sucked on them. I could see the lust in his eyes. I stood up and pushed his chair back. I bent over and kissed him, tasting my own nectar on his tongue. I told him that I wanted him to taste me. He moved the keyboard and told me to sit on the desk. I pulled my dress up to my waist and sat down on the cold desk.

I opened my legs and he did not hesitate. He dove between my legs as soon as he got the chance. I felt his tongue slide up and down my seem, it seemed to center in on certain locations that I did not expect. He played with the bottom of my opening, and the little bit of skin between both holes. He loved poking his tongue as deep as he could, and I loved the feeling that it provided. But when he slid up and nibbled on my clit, I came right on his desk. My body shook as I closed my eyes and let the sensation come over me. When I opened my eyes, he was standing in front of me, his pants around his ankles and he was stroking himself.

He looked straight into my eyes as if he needed permission. At this state I was OK with anything he wanted to do to me.

I told him to sit back down and I got off the desk. I got on my knees and slid him inside my mouth. He was thick and curved and slid perfectly down my throat. I was hungry for him, and I wanted to show him just how hungry I was. I worked him hard, I wanted him to get close before I let him slide deep inside of me.

Mark begged me to stop because he was about to flood my mouth. Ill be honest, I kind of wanted it, but I was more interested in him firing his load deep inside of another hole. I stood up and grabbed my dress and removed it all the way. I stood naked in front of him and I begged him to fuck me.

I bent over on the desk and placed has hands on my hip. He took the hint and started plowing into me. I loved the feel of his curved cock as it slid deep inside. He pushed all the way in and stayed there. My body accepted his size and he started moving back and forth. Harder and harder he plowed into me, I moaned and begged for it harder.

He pounded into me fast and with powerful thrusts as I rapidly headed to my second orgasm on that desk. I was lost in the scene, the scraping of the desk on the floor with every thrust, banging against the wall. My moans, his grunts, and then it stopped. With one loud grunt, I felt him empty stream after stream as he exploded inside of me. My body tensed and released my own torrid juices. We stood there, interlocked as our bodies finished together in a triumphant synchronized eruption.

It felt like we stayed locked together for a while, but it was probably only a minute or so. His softness slipped out of me and he sat back down on the chair. I dropped to my knees and cleaned him up with my lips. He held my head as I bounced on his cock with my mouth wrapped tightly. When he started to get hard again, I stood up and put my dread back on. He pulled his pants up and walked me to the door.

He said, 'I really do have to finish this project, I was a little distracted tonight.' I apologized and he closed the door behind me. I was dripping down my legs by the time I reached my car. It was one hell of a night.

Every time I was in the backroom from then on, I would look at that desk fondly and I noticed the scratches in the floor by the legs and I would start to get wet. It was just that one time, but I will always remember that night."

I glanced around and most of the guys had their hands in their laps, trying to cover their own hard cocks. The women were less obvious as they would cross and uncross their legs, just trying to get some kind of relief.

Boy, was I hoping that everyone was telling the truth, because I have circles around each "truth" on my sheet, only one person left to go, and then the judgment. This game has left each one of us horny as hell and if anyone said at this point, okay strip, I don't think anyone would think twice.

Steve took a long drink of his beer, adjusted his cock and started his story.

Steve's Turn.


"I was barely eighteen when I lost my virginity to my neighbor.

She waited until after my birthday party to request that I come over to help her with a few things at her house. She actually asked my mother if she could send me over after school one day. She was married but her husband was always on business trips. She was older by like 12 years, but still good looking in my book.

Mrs. C took good care of herself, I would often see her running in the morning while I was headed to school. I always wondered why she didn't have kids, if I had the chance, I would have been pumping into her every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

I've caught glimpses of her in the back yard sun tanning or mowing the lawn, usually in a bikini top, showing off her perfect tits. Let's just say that she was thought of quite a few times and used for inspiration back then.

I had come home from school one day and saw a note on the counter, 'go to help Mrs. C She asked for your help with some things she can't do by herself.'

It wasn't really what I wanted to do after school, but my mother asked me to, so I went and knocked on her door. When she opened her door, she was wearing a sports bra and tight shorts as if she had just been working out. She was a little sweaty, and her hair was wet. She smiled when she saw me, 'Hi Steve, glad you could help me. Please come in. Sorry, I just came back from a run.'

I accepted her hospitality and walked in. I waited for her to close the door, then I asked what she needed me to do. She asked me to take the curtains down in her bedroom as she couldn't reach them. She asked me if I was okay doing that, I said sure, and she informed me she was going to get in the shower, if I need her for anything.

Then I watched her take her sports bra off. Her perfect tits were capped off with pointed hard nubs and a dark circle around them. She turned around and went into the bathroom closing the door only partially.

I started working on getting the curtains down when the shower turned off, I heard Mrs. C call to me, 'Steve, can you help me for a second?"

I did not know what to expect when I walked into her bathroom, but I came running to see what she needed. That's when I saw her, standing there on the bathroom rug, not a stitch of clothing on, she wasn't trying to cover up. Her body glistened from the water, I looked up and down. Her nipples pointing right at me, she must have just shaved down below because it was red and hairless.

I asked her, 'what can I help with?' Not sure what her answer would be to that question, but whatever it was, I would do for her.

She didn't seem shy about standing in front of me completely naked. 'Can you check my pussy, make sure there is no stray hairs. I just shaved and I want to make sure I did a good job.'

I tried not to sound too overly excited, 'okay, sit up on the sink and spread your legs, I'll check for you.'

She did as I asked and spread her legs in front of me. I got down on my knees and got close to her wide open legs. She smelled amazing, maybe her soap, maybe her wetness, maybe both? I wasn't sure, but I wanted to take my time down there.

I lifted my hair and ran my fingers against the grain, nope it seems pretty smooth to me, let me examine more closely. I leaned forward and my fingers spread her lips open. My tongue touched gently and she moaned. She grabbed my head and pulled me closer. My fingers opened and slid inside of her, my tongue played with her clit. I wasn't super experienced in this department, but I watched enough porn to have an idea of what worked.

I heard her say, 'that's it be thorough, make sure you take care of every bit.'

I ate her out for all I was worth, I was determined to make her scream. I was busy sliding my tongue around her clit and poking three fingers inside of her when she told me she was about to cum. Her breathing got sharper and her moans got louder and more often. She was right on the edge when she told me to bite down. I did and she exploded into my mouth, my fingers still plunging in and out as she rode her climax to the end. Her hands tightly gripped my hair as her body shook, I was proud of myself for bringing her off.

I sat back, admiring my talents; and she got off of the sink,

'Come on, let me play with that big cock of yours.' As she grabbed my hand and headed towards the bed. 'I want to see if it looks better in person!' I stopped and looked confused. She walked me over to the window and pointed across the lawn to my bedroom window, which had no curtains or blinds. She had a perfect view of my bed.

She smiled and pulled me over to her big oak-framed king bed. How many times have I played with myself, thinking about her buxom milf body. The countless memories were going through my mind. How many times was I thinking about her, not aware as she was watching me. She pushed me backwards onto the bed and removed my clothes like she had a time limit. I was naked, feet dangling off the satin duvet, and my erection was standing tall and firm.

She smiled as she gently grabbed a hold of my veiny red phallus. She looked at it closely and then slid her hand slowly up my shaft. She licked her lips and licked the swollen head, before she opened her mouth and slid my crown and pole inside. 'Hmm' she said as she started to move up and down. She played with my shaft on every up stroke and she was getting me closer already. I'm not really that experienced, so her talented hands and mouth had me ready to blow after a few minutes.

She kept going and I grunted; and she kept going and going until I swelled and filled her mouth with my fresh cream. She kept softly sucking and bobbing on my cock during my reset, even taking my semi-flaccid pole down her throat, since it was more pliable and less obstructive. I was soon semi hard again. She looked at me and kept sucking. I was solid in no time. She said, 'are you ready?'

I nodded as she lifted my legs and swiveled me on the slippery duvet, then climbed up on the big bed and stood. I admired the upward view of her swolen and wide-set bald outer pussy lips. Then she stepped each bare foot, one on each side of my hips. Then she smiled and looked me lustily in the face as she lowered down on my body.

She soon knelt and straddled my hips and pointed my cock right at her open cunt. She put it at the entrance and dropped down a bit. My cock was sliding up and down her wetness as she coated me with her excess juice. She looked at me and told me to just lay still and relax, she'll go slow at first. She slid down and her body surrounded mine. She didn't move, she just squeezed me from the inside. She felt incredible. My first time was thankfully with someone who knew what they were doing.

When she finally started moving slowly up and down, I was already on the verge of exploding again. Slowly she started to pick up speed and she moved around so that I was hitting different spots inside of her. It made me feel incredible. She looked down at me, 'please fill me with your cum, I want it dripping out of me for the rest of the day.' That was all it took and I felt myself start to swell. I pumped whatever I could inside of her. She stopped and gave me a second before she started moving again.

The head was sensitive but she just moved gently back and forth and before I knew it, I was getting hard again. She knew how to get more out of me and as soon as I was rock solid again, she looked down at me. 'I'm going to get off of you and lay down on my back. I want you to grab my legs and push them as far as you can, then pound inside of me until I cum. If you need to cum, go ahead; and then take a moment and then start again. Best part about you young men, you recover quickly.'

I did as she instructed; and when I started pounding deep inside of her, I lost control and started hammering on her body. She moaned and screamed as she was getting closer and closer. Her fingers played with her clit as I banged into her, our pelvises colliding over and over. She moaned, 'yes baby, your doing it, I'm right there, oh baby, cum with me!'

She screamed and I felt her muscles pulling at my cock, she was desperately trying to get more out of me and the feeling was indescribable.

I pushed deep as I could and I flooded her insides again.

She moaned, 'yes baby, that's what I needed.'

I stayed buried deep inside of my neighbor as she started coming down from her orgasm. I slid out and collapsed onto the floor.

'Holy hell that was awesome!'

She said, 'even better than watching me mow the lawn?'

I said 'hell yes.' After we relaxed for a moment she told me that I needed to get dressed before my Mom came looking for me. I agreed that Mom should not find out, but we made a date for everyday after school, so I could help her with her bedroom curtains, and other tasks in the bedroom of course.

Before I left that day, she showed me my window and said that if I want, I can watch her too, you know, now that the curtains were down."

The Judging.

Another look around and everyone had their hands in their laps. Everyone was now extremely horny. There will not be anyone going right to bed tonight. I am pretty sure I will hear moans and groans from every area in the tent tonight.

Okay, do I think it is true? I circled my answer and handed over my sheet to Craig. He collected everyone's sheet and was preparing to see who got the most right.

Craig asked, "well how do you feel you've did? We're you able to determine fact from fantasy? Who do you think had the hottest story?" Everyone, even the girls said Nicole had the best story of the night. "Let's see who won...we'll go around and see who's story was true or false...Steve?"

Steve said "false"

"Stephanie?"

Steph said "100% true"

"Daniel?"

I said "true"

"Nicole?"

She smiled and said, "made it up!"

"Holly?"

Holly said "yup, it's still happening!"

Craig smiled, "fabricated! D?"

Dakota looked around and said, "all true!"

Craig said, "Okay, so looks like we have 4 true and 3 false." He went through the pages and determined that Stephanie was the winner, she had 6 stories right, she missed only one, and that was Nicole's story.

"So the big winner is Stephanie. The person with the least amount right with only 2; was Daniel!"

I was shocked that I lost, I guess I wanted them all to be true, but I was only right about Dakota and Holly. I never thought it was possible about Stephanie and her boss, but I guess I was wrong.

So now that everyone was in a state of permanent arousal; Nicole asked Craig," so shouldn't Daniel have to do something for everyone because he lost?”

Craig looked at her, "Well, he is your man, what do you want him to do?"

Nicole was obviously feeling it from the last few hours and everyone's story. "I think he's so sexually naive that he can't tell the difference between sexual truth and fiction. His punishment should at least have a remedial factor in it. At the very least, he should take care of whatever Stephanie wants!"

Dakota chimed in, "Yeah; the loser should be her slave for 30 minutes."

Nicole agreed, "Yes, exactly!"

I looked at my lovely wife, Nicole; and she looked at me, she whispered, "Have fun, but you'll need to tell me all about it, when we go to bed!"

Everyone seemed to agree with the winner getting a slave for 30 minutes, so I was handed over and the timer was set.

The Finale.


I went over and asked Steph, "What can I do for you, my mistress?"

Steph smiled at me, grabbed me by the hand. I expected to be escorted out to a private room. Instead, she smiled and gazed over the group of friends, and brought me over to the padded bench.

“Lay down right here and close your eyes. Do not disobey, or it could turn quite uncomfortable, kappeesh?”

I had no choice but to do what was instructed and I laid down and closed my eyes tightly. The next thing I know, was that she squatted down over my mouth and planted her pussy on my tongue. I wasn't about to argue as I have always wondered just how wild Steph could be. I've heard stories, but this was my first taste of her.

Stephanie looked over to her man, Craig.

He lifted a beer and grinned, then gave a 'thumbs up'.

She turned her face back down to me and began a slow twerk.

I slid my tongue up and down her opening, sliding it deep inside and around her lips. She was definitely excited hearing all of that smut. Her juices were dripping into my mouth and down my cheeks. She tasted incredible and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I tasted her cum as well.

A few moments later, I felt my shorts slide down my legs. Not sure who was doing it, but my erection hit the night air and hardened more. They started licking my pole and the saliva and then the cool night air, I was really feeling good.

I was really working on Steph, as someone was really starting to work on me. I licked, and sucked and stuck my tongue as far as I could inside of her hot little hole, and I could feel her grip on my hair change when I hit the right spot. I pushed her and pushed her until she was right on the edge, then I slid my tongue from the bottom to the top and I swirled that tongue around her clit. I nibbled not so gently and she screamed. Her body started shaking and she held on tightly as she rubbed herself on my face.

She stood up and held her hand over my eyes, "don't open your eyes, just provide your services." She moved her hand and someone else climbed over me and sat down. My tongue started working on whoever this was as they ground their cunt lips onto my face. I pushed it inside of her and repeated the process. Meanwhile someone was servicing me. They were very good, the hand movement, the tongue, the lips, the suction, all perfect and between that and the state of my hardness since the game started, I'm sure that I will be filling someone's mouth up rather soon.

The person above my face was getting there quickly, as I worked my magic on her pussy. My tongue slipped down a little lower and hit just behind her pussy. She shivered, so I repeated the process until she was screaming out. She shook and held my head tightly against her. I've serviced two women already, and I was about to explode down deep in someone's mouth. I'm sure they knew it, and the lips removed just in time. They left me ready to explode but not quite there.

The hand came over my eyes again and another one sat down on my face. She grinded against me as well, and then I felt someone straddle my hips and slide my cock inside of her. I ate another cunt like there was no tomorrow while a cowgirl was grinding on my hard throbbing cock. I'm not sure who would explode first, but I knew it was going to be down to the wire. I went to town as the cunt juices flowed on my lips and cheeks. I was getting closer and I wondered who was going to get my load of jizz.

I repeated everything I did earlier, I swirled my tongue around her clit and teased her ass with it. But as soon as I felt her quiver above me, I went into overdrive until she came all over my face. She squirted and practically drowned me with her nectar, not that I was complaining, but I nearly died. She stood up and it was just me and whoever was bouncing up and down on top of me. I was just about there when I heard someone say, you better hurry, the time is almost up. I bounced my hips up and down to push further inside of her, and she started to shake above me.

'Great,' I now satisfied, 'I don't even know how many women tonight, please just let me finish.'

I heard Craig say "15 seconds." And I tried my hardest, I knew what they would do, they would just get off of me and walk away, leaving me to fender for myself.

"Go ahead baby," I heard Nicole whisper to me, "cum, I give you permission!" That is all it took and I lost control. My hot cream filled whoever was on top of me. Squirt after squirt I lost count of how many streams I let loose. I finally stopped firing and she got off of me.

"Times up," I heard Craig say. I opened my eyes and all four woman were standing naked in front of me, each one with a smile on their face.

The women were hugging and saying that they liked having a slave. I can't say as I was upset by it either. I guess it wasn't bad losing at this game.

Based on a post by Fugman, for Tumblr.