The Tenor Virtuoso: Part 1
Rob goes to college and meets Steffi
by senorlongo.
Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.
Introduction
I was three when I started singing in church and even though I couldn’t
read the words I could remember enough from week to week to sing right along
with the adults. By five I was leading the youth choir, singing loud and clear
during services and practicing almost daily at home during the week.
At seven I was encouraged to audition for the faculty at a major school of
music in Manhattan and found myself on an early morning train from my home in
Pelham for the twenty minute ride to Grand Central Station in Manhattan and
from there a subway to Lincoln Center for the short walk to the auditorium.
I was asked to sing two songs; I chose ‘Danny, Boy” and “Oh
Holy Night,” singing both a cappella. I especially loved “Oh Holy
Night.” It’s so hard to sing well and I could really show off my
power and range; seven years old and I already had an ego! The judges must have
liked it because they offered me a scholarship. From then on I spent every
Saturday during the school year taking voice lessons, learning how to breathe
and enunciate, the importance of good posture, and how to sing from my
diaphragm rather than my mouth. It took me less than two years to be able to
hold a note for more than two minutes.
I gave my first professional concert when I was thirteen; a combination of rock
tunes and old fashioned folk songs from the fifties and sixties. I was able to
earn more than $40,000 that first year and even more the following year when I
was a high school freshman. I hit the big time my senior year when I was
featured on a PBS special. After that I was in high demand.
I learned to play several instruments, but other than the acoustic guitar, my
choices were considered, well; bizarre. I loved the idea of the harp. It was
surprisingly similar to the guitar, but the tone of the notes was different;
richer and earthier. My girlfriend had an orgasm every time I played a
glissando. It was actually funny watching her writhe on the couch or floor
while I strummed. One of the great things about the glissando; it could go on
forever. Sometimes I tortured her by continuing for several minutes. She ruined
more skirts that way. My other choice was the mandolin. It was also similar to
the guitar, but much smaller, making the notes much higher and the tone
tinnier. I loved the way it sounded.
The people at the music school were disappointed when I selected a small
university in the greater Boston area. Truthfully, I was tired of taking voice
lessons. I wanted a well-rounded education, including some courses in business
administration and finance which I hoped would help me to manage the money I
expected to earn in my singing career.
Knowing that I still had to practice daily I bought an old house in Medford
near the university, remodeling a large porch in the rear into a soundproof
studio. I hired a local couple, Joe and Carla Romeo, to handle the cleaning,
yard maintenance, and cooking. All this work was finished over the summer. I
was ready on both my educational and occupational fronts by the time school
began.
CHAPTER 1
I was finalizing a contract with a big-time Boston orchestra, sitting in the
business office and leafing through page after page. I’d done this before
and my agent had already approved the agreement so this was more a formality
than anything else. I was only half listening when the secretary walked in.
“Stan, I’ve got another request from the music department at Malden
High School. They’d like a musician and a singer, if possible.”
I looked up. “Malden? Isn’t that near where I’m going to
school? I’d be happy to do it if a Thursday is okay. That’s the
only day I don’t have any classes.”
“That’s awfully good of you to volunteer, Robert. Most of the
orchestra members hate these high school requests. Gwen, check with the school
and if Thursday is good for them we’ll happily send Robert out there.
We’ll cover your gas and lunch, but I’m afraid I can’t pay
you for it.”
“That’s okay. Think you could transport a harp to the school for
me? I’ll bet most of the kids have never really heard one.” I
signed the contract and left. They knew where to find me.
Thursday was fine with the teacher so I made arrangements to spend the entire
day there the third week of September. I rose early, ate a big breakfast
courtesy of Mrs. Romeo and carried my guitar/mandolin backpack out to my car. I
arrived at the school just after 8:00, walking directly to the main office.
“Hi, I’m Robert Kerwood to see Mrs; .” I pulled the paper
from my pocket, “okay; Mrs. Sherman.”
“Steffi, your musician is here. Just go with Steffi, Mr. Kerwood, and
welcome to Malden High School.” I thanked her and turned to see my guide.
Whoa! She was really cute and even hotter.
“Wow, are you really Mr. Kerwood? When we saw that harp yesterday all of
us figured you’d be like ninety.”
“Yup, that’s me; eighteen going on ninety.” I grinned as she
laughed heartily.
“Boy, are the girls going to be surprised. C’mon, Mr.
Kerwood.”
“I think things will be a lot better if you’ll just call me Rob.
You make me sound like I AM ninety.”
“Okay, Rob,” she said as she led me down the crowded hallway. We
were barely twenty feet down the hallway when she asked, “Can I ask you a
question?”
“I think you just did, but I’ll bet I know what you want to ask;
why the harp?”
“Yeah; that seems like an old person’s instrument.”
“Let me ask you a question. Why do guys my age do anything?”
She laughed. “That’s easy; for girls.”
“Right, and that’s why I play the harp. I had a girlfriend the last
couple of years and I could give her an orgasm every time just by playing a
glissando.”
“What’s that; a gli-what?”
“Glissando; it’s when you glide from one pitch to another up and
down the scales. You can do it on a piano and even a violin, but nothing sounds
like a harp, plus some ethnic music, like Irish, use a harp extensively.
I’ll show you once we get to the classroom.”
“Gee, I hope I don’t have an orgasm; not in class.”
“I hope you do. You’ll be a harp fan for life.” I chuckled at
her embarrassment as we resumed our way down the crowded hallway. We made a
left and proceeded to the back of the building. We walked through what I
recognized as a soundproof door, even though none of them quite made the grade.
Steffi introduced me to her teacher, “Mrs. Sherman, this is Rob
Kerwood.” I extended my hand as she did a double take.
“You can’t be; you’re supposed to be from the
orchestra.”
“Yeah, that’s me. I’m not a regular employee, but I’ve
signed on to do four sets of concerts this year. I just happened to be in
Stan’s office when your request came in so I volunteered; and here I am.
Oh, good; there’s my harp. Did they tune it when they dropped it
off?” She shrugged her shoulders so I pulled up a chair and played a few
notes, grimacing almost immediately. I pulled a set of tuning forks from my
backpack and set about tuning up. It didn’t take long; not much longer
than I’d usually spend on my guitar or mandolin. I had just finished
tuning when I began to play; nothing special--just a few exercises. Looking right
at Steffi I began my first glissando. Over and over the strings my fingers
flew. Mrs. Sherman was looking at me so she didn’t see Steffi trembling.
She shook wildly when she finally came. I shot her a smile when I noticed the
wet spot on her crotch. Again, she reddened with embarrassment.
The classes were pretty easy and a lot of fun. I introduced myself, telling
something about my history and training at Julliard. Then I showed the class my
instruments and explained how they fit into certain types of music before playing
several songs to demonstrate. Everything went smoothly and according to plan
until fourth period when one of the boys, a recent transfer from New York,
remembered my high school basketball career. It turned out that I had scored
fifty against his brother. I would have enjoyed reliving my basketball days,
but that’s not why I was here. “I don’t want to get off topic
so let’s get back to the music; the reason I’m here today.”
After that period Mrs. Sherman told me it was time for lunch. I was invited to
join her in the teacher’s cafeteria, but I declined, commenting that
I’d feel more comfortable with the kids. In fact, I kind of had a lunch
date with Steffi.
I met her at the lunch line and we walked together to get our trays. I had a
couple of tacos and some chocolate milk, a combination that raised her
eyebrows; Steffi had a grilled chicken breast and a salad with water. I paid
for both, asking the cashier for a receipt after being sure to tell her I was
not a student. She led me to a table with three other girls, all seniors like
Steffi.
They were all attractive girls with trim athletic bodies, but I thought Steffi
was the class of the group--in my opinion anyway. Her shiny dark brown hair was
long and pulled back into a ponytail. She was tall, maybe five feet nine or ten
with an athletic build; slender with some serious muscle tone that I could see
from her sleeveless top and tight shorts. Her tits were on the smallish side,
probably a B-cup that matched her body well. Facially, she appeared to have clear
olive toned skin and dark brown eyes. Her lips were full; I could imagine them
wrapped around my cock.
I could tell from the star around her neck that she was Jewish. That
didn’t bother me; my last girlfriend was Jewish, too.
I recognized two of the girls from the morning’s classes and soon learned
they were all in chorus. Mrs. Sherman was obviously a very popular teacher. I
returned to the music class and finished the day. Steffi met me there at the
close of school and helped me get my stuff out to the car. “Can I give
you a lift home? I’d like to talk with you a bit.”
“Sure, sounds great,” she said as she hopped into the passenger
seat of my eight year old Subaru.
“I’d love to see you again. Are you dating anyone?”
“No; I was, but I broke it off last month. He was a juvenile. All he
wanted was sex.”
“Gee, sounds kind of like me.”
She laughed, “No, trust me; nothing like you. You probably know what
you’re doing. He was selfish; always thinking about himself; never about
me.”
“Correction; nothing like me. You already have one courtesy of me,
don’t you?”
“Oh God, that was so embarrassing. I’m so glad Mrs. Sherman was
looking at you. I was tingling for the entire class. Just thinking about it
will probably make me wet.”
“I hope so. I’d like to take you out tomorrow night if you’re
not busy, but I should tell you; I’m not Jewish. I know some parents are
really strict about that.”
“Not mine; we haven’t been to temple in; well, since Rosh Hashanah
almost a year ago. I almost never date Jewish guys. Most of them are too
nerdy.”
We chatted as she gave me directions. It was only a short five-minute drive.
She invited me in to meet her mother. We talked for a few minutes, mostly about
my singing career. She even asked me to dinner, but I had to decline. I had a
load of homework and I had yet to practice for my first concert.
“How do they figure out what you’ll sing, Rob?” It was
Steffi’s mother who asked.
“They send me a load of songs, maybe fifty or more. I look them over, try
singing them, and weed them down to about two dozen or so because the orchestra
will always play a bunch of instrumentals. Sometimes I make a few suggestions,
too. Then I send the list back and the orchestra practices the ones the
director likes. They’re real pros so it doesn’t take them too long.
I’ll go in a few days before the concert to practice together. It’s
important to get the tempo and timing right. By then I’ll know the songs
by heart. Then all I have to do is step out onto the stage before about a thousand
total strangers and perform.” I said good-bye and left, Steffi walking
with me to the car. I was surprised when she kissed me. She wrapped her arms
around my body and thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth.
I responded once I had recovered from the shock, placing my hands firmly onto
her ass, pulling her cunt into my crotch. I was sure she could feel my growing
erection, but she didn’t pull away. In fact, she rubbed her cunt up and
down my rod, promising me something very interesting and appealing in the
future. Finally, we broke the kiss and I told her I’d see her tomorrow
around seven. I’d take her to dinner and then maybe to a movie. That may
have been the plan, but it didn’t happen; not even close.
CHAPTER 2
I knocked at seven sharp; the door was answered by her brother. He introduced
himself as Jeremy and invited me in. Steffi walked down the stairs about five
minutes later. She was a vision in a gold sleeveless top and skintight black
Capri’s. She wore gold open-toe sandals that exactly matched her top. Her
outfit made me think that her parents were probably loaded; I was right. She
introduced me to her father, Dr. Neil Goldwasser, an oral surgeon. I learned
later that he maintained three very successful offices.
I grew up in a single parent family. No house for us; we lived in a second
floor walk-up, on top of a liquor store that was open late at night so it was
noisy until at least eleven. My father had disappeared before I was even born.
My mom worked two and sometimes even three jobs just to get by. I was glad to
help once I began to earn money; last year I earned more than three times what
my mother made. I wasn’t complaining; I had a happier childhood than many
of my more well-to-do friends whose parents argued constantly and for whom
divorce seemed the norm.
Steffi said good-bye to her parents, but before we left I asked what time they
wanted her home. “Since you asked, Rob,” her mother began,
“let’s say one. Have a good time.” In seconds we were en
route to my place. I explained that I had told Mrs. Romeo that I was taking a
date out to dinner, but she had suggested making a gourmet Italian dinner
instead.
We chatted for about ten minutes before we ran out of topics. I wasn’t
uncomfortable with the silence, but apparently she was, for all of a sudden she
blurted out something really personal, “I’m not a virgin.”
“I’m glad, but how has it worked out for you?”
She frowned, “Not as well as I hoped. I already told you about my
ex-boyfriend.”
I had stopped at a light. Turning to her I gripped her chin lightly. “That
will definitely change tonight if it’s okay with you. That’s a
promise.” I leaned over for a quick kiss just before the light changed to
green. I pulled into the driveway around 7:45 and led Steffi into the living
room. The first thing she noticed was my trophy wall. I had won plenty of
singing competitions and a number of plaques and trophies from my basketball
career. She was impressed; I wasn’t. “My mom told me to take them
or she was throwing them out, so; .”
“Oh, that would be a shame,” she exclaimed as I led her into the
dining room which Carla had set with my best dishes and a set of stemware she
had found in a discount store. I had insisted that we drink iced tea. I
wasn’t about to ruin everything by giving her alcohol, even a simple glass
of wine, without her parents’ permission. I held her chair as we sat
while Joe served the first course, a hot antipasto. He spent a few minutes
explaining what each item was. Luckily Steffi and her family were big seafood
eaters; at least half of the items were some kind of shellfish.
The next course was a delicious soup; pasta fagioli with bacon. The
tomato-based soup was covered with a thin slice of Italian bread and melted
cheese. We had a relatively small serving in anticipation of several more
courses. Following the soup was a wonderful Caesar salad and then the entr e--a
delicate veal parmigiana, the veal pounded to almost paper thinness, with sides
of angel hair pasta in marinara sauce and sprinkled with more freshly ground
parmiagiana cheese. I thanked Joe and Carla, telling them how much I
appreciated their staying late. “Please go; I’ll take care of the
desert and dishes later.”
“Oh no; Rob, you leave the dishes in the sink. We will take care of them
in the morning, right Joe?” Her husband agreed as they walked out the
door.
“I didn’t think they’d ever go, but we’d have even more
company in a restaurant. How’s the meal?”
“It’s just delicious, Rob, but I don’t want to overeat.
I’ll probably fall asleep and I wouldn’t want that,” she
commented, her eyes twinkling. We finished the dinner and I rinsed the dishes,
leaving them in the sink. We agreed to postpone dessert until later.
“I have some DVD’s from Redbox, or an opera you might like or
I’m sure we could find a movie somewhere. I think I have a newspaper in
the living room.”
“An opera? We’ve studied a few with Mrs. Sherman--which one?”
“’Pagliacci’; if you’re any kind of an opera fan I
think you’ll enjoy this performance.” I set up the DVD player and
sat on the couch. Steffi snuggled up next to me, pulling my arm around her. I
felt my hand brush against her tit. Steffi didn’t even flinch.
We were ten minutes into the Prologue when Steffi pulled away, looked at me
closely and back to the screen, a 55-inch flat screen LCD set. She repeated
several times before asking, “Is that you, Rob? Are you singing the
clown’s role?”
“Yeah, I did that over the summer. It was only a two-week gig; part of a
festival in New York. I love the role. Some of the world’s best tenors
have sung the part.” Steffi snuggled even closer, placing my hand onto
her tit this time. I worked my hand under her blouse where I could finger and
massage her through her bra. When the Prologue ended she stood and removed her
blouse and bra, dropping them onto the table. Her tits were perfectly formed
with smallish areolas and very suckable erect nipples that I fingered and
rolled. I stood and removed my shirt. We resumed our positions enjoying the
skin on skin sensations for the first time.
Halfway through Act One I leaned down to kiss and nuzzle her neck. Her response
was to turn the TV off. “I’m enjoying your performance, but I think
I’d enjoy the live performance even more.” I took her hand and led
her upstairs to my bedroom. I literally peeled the Capri’s from her body,
exposing her lacy thong. Her dark pubic hair was thick and curly, but neatly
trimmed and shaved or waxed back from her legs to accommodate a skimpy bikini.
I could see the tan lines and they were very appealing.
I pulled back the blanket, allowing her to recline on the sheet while I removed
my shoes, socks, and slacks. I slipped my boxers to the floor, exposing my
thick eight-inch erection and my heavy balls before I joined Steffi on the bed.
We lay on our sides as we kissed and explored each other. I especially enjoyed
the feel of her firm muscular ass.
We were there for maybe five minutes when her hand found my throbbing cock. Her
eyes opened when she felt the heat and hardness of it. This was my cue to reach
between her legs. I found her hot and wet, her nectar oozing onto her thighs. I
dipped my fingers in for a sample and brought them to my mouth. She intercepted
me and sucked them instead. “Hmmm; nice.”
I returned them deep into her cunt for a bigger, stronger taste. Once in my
mouth I grinned and kissed her, “I have to agree; you’re delicious.
So delicious, in fact; .” I slid around so my mouth was at her cunt
before pulling her on top of me. She turned to face me, a big smile on her
face, “I’ve never done this, but I always wanted to try. Should I
swallow your; stuff?”
“No, I want to cum, but not this way. I want to do it after we make love.
Just tease me a little with your mouth and tongue while I take care of you.
After you cum you’ll still be able to make love; okay?” She nodded
her agreement and I went to work on her yummy cunt. Eating a gushing cunt is
one of my favorite activities. I love the taste even though most women taste a
little different. Steffi tasted wonderfully clean and sweet and; musky,
betraying her desire; her need. I began at the outside, kissing her silken
thighs and labia which were rapidly engorged and puffy.
Next I ran her labia between my teeth causing her to moan and groan. That only
increased when I pushed my tongue into her canal. I tongue fucked her furiously
as she thrashed around on my body. Only my hands on her ass cheeks prevented
her from falling onto the floor. I felt I owed her after her negative
experiences so I shifted to her clit, sucking it quickly between my teeth.
“Oh, Fuck! Oh, Yeah! Oh!” Steffi bounced on my body like a basketball
until she finally calmed down. I spun her around so I could hold her tightly
and kiss her cheek while I ran my fingers through her hair. “Oh Rob; that
was; that was; incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever cum like that.
I; .” I quieted her by pulling her to me and clapping my mouth over hers.
She responded immediately as we built to another round of combined ecstasy. Our
lips met with wild abandon as our bodies came together, arms and legs
intertwined with raw animal passion.
My fingers found her cunt, wet and dripping again in anticipation; her hand
found my cock, hard and hot and ready to explode. In a second I was in her,
experiencing her heat, her tightness, as her muscles flexed around my organ. I
rolled onto my back, allowing her to ride me, and ride me she did. She threw
her head back as she drove her swollen clit into me. I could see the lust on
her face as she was prepared to abandon everything in search of the elusive
orgasm. That was okay, I was doing this for her; keeping my promise.
“Don’t let me cum in you,” I whispered.
“It’s okay; I’m on the pill. For God’s sake; fuck me.
Oh God, please fuck me; it feels so, so good.” I reared back and drove my
cock into her. Faster and faster we fucked; harder and harder we came together
until we met one last time and exploded together. She shook wildly as a massive
convulsion coursed through her body; I drowned her cunt and womb in my seed
until; finally; we were spent. It was over. We lay on the bed covered in our
sweat and semen and cunt juice. My sheets were a mess.
We were oblivious to anything and everything other than each other. It would
have been the perfect time to tell her that I loved her, but it was much too
soon. I held her for more than half an hour. At one point I thought she had
passed out, but when I lifted her head I saw she was awake. “We need to
shower. I can’t send you home like this or I’ll never see you
again. Let’s get up, clean up, and walk downstairs for our
dessert.”
“I don’t think I can walk.”
I laughed, “That’s okay, I can carry you; over my shoulder; like a
sack of potatoes.” We both laughed and I pulled her up to the bathroom.
I’d remodeled it over the summer, using half of an adjacent bedroom--the
other half becoming my small office where I did my homework and reviewed
music--to include a modern shower with tiled walls on three sides and no door
on the final one. There were eighteen nozzles at various heights on the three
walls and LED lighting built into the ceiling. I set the thermostat for 105
degrees and we walked in. In minutes the soothing water worked its magic. I ran
the soap over her body, between her ass cheeks and over her cunt. When I had
finished her legs and feet, I allowed her to rinse before placing the soap over
into her hand.
She reached up to kiss me. It was sweet and tender, but told of smoldering
passion waiting to escape. She pulled back, smiled briefly, and began to run
the soap up and down my chest. In seconds she found my hard cock.
“I’m glad to see I’m not the only one to enjoy this. I never
knew a shower could be so much fun.” She dropped the soap into the
built-in tray and reached around me, pulling me close and into a torrid kiss as
the hot water spewed down our bodies. I returned the kiss as our tongues
wrestled between our mouths. Reaching down I gripped her thighs and pulled her
up. Her hand directed me to her gushing cunt. I slid into her tightness easily.
Steffi’s legs were up; over my shoulders; as I plowed and pounded her
cunt. This position opened her clit to my assault and it wasn’t long
before she began to shudder as her orgasm began anew. It hit hard the instant
she kissed me again, forcing her tongue down my throat. Her hands gripped my
hair almost to the point of pain before she collapsed in my arms. I lowered her
gently to the floor and I slipped, still erect, from her.
Steffi was somewhere else when I pulled her to her feet. I held her for several
minutes to ensure that she’d be safe when I released her. She looked up,
eyes still glassy, and whispered, “Wow! This has to be my best shower
ever. I’m still shaking.” I kissed her again and finished washing
her. Stepping out I grabbed a couple of soft bath towels, one for her body the
other for her hair. Once she was dry I used a third on myself.
I placed Steffi onto a stool in the center of the bathroom and blew her hair
until dry. Still naked we walked into the bedroom where I brushed her hair
repeatedly using a new brush I had purchased for just such an emergency.
“You okay?” I asked.
She turned her head and smiled, “Oh God, I’ve never had a night
like this. I can’t believe I actually came three times in just a couple
of hours.” Then she turned serious, “Are we going to see each other
again?”
“I sure as hell hope so,” I replied chuckling at her concern.
“I was thinking about tomorrow, but this time I will definitely take you
out to eat and do something after. We can’t fuck all the time, you
know.”
“Why not? This is the most fun I’ve had in years. You’ve
restored my confidence. I actually think I’m sexy again.”
I almost choked, “How; how could you ever doubt that? You’re
probably the sexiest girl I’ve ever met. And you’re gorgeous, too.
You’re probably the best looking girl I’ve ever dated. No;
you’re definitely the best-looking girl I’ve ever known.”
“Thanks; even if it isn’t true.”
“It is; in my opinion. I think you’re incredible.” I kissed
her then just to prove my point. Standing up, I led her back downstairs. We sat
naked in my living room. “What would you like to drink? I’m having
ginger ale. I don’t like caffeine late at night. I think you’ll
enjoy the dessert. Carla made it herself.”
“Two ginger ales, then. Can’t I help you?”
“No; it won’t take me long.” I was back in five minutes with
two tall glasses of ginger ale with plenty of ice before returning to the
kitchen for some spoons and two small paper containers like what one would use
for muffins or cupcakes. “Ever have biscuit tortoni? I haven’t even
seen it for years even though we have zillions of Italian-Americans where I
live. It always comes in one of these little cups because it’s so
rich.”
Steffi took a tentative spoonful and I could tell from the expression on her
face that it was a hit. There was enough cream in this to harden anyone’s
arteries. We ate in relative silence, but I did turn on my stereo, a state of the
art Bose system. “Is this Bocelli? I love his work.”
“Yeah, believe it or not I met him at Lincoln Center last year. He
actually told me he enjoyed my singing and asked if we could do a duet. I asked
him when and he told me, “Right now.” We sang “It’s
Time to Say Goodbye.” To make things interesting I sang the higher part,
you know the one sung by Sarah Brightman and he sang the lower, the part he
usually sings. The audience loved it. I think it’s on this CD.” I
advanced the CD until I found the song. I had to admit; it was beautiful. Of
course, anything sung by Andrea Bocelli, one of the world’s greatest
talents, was beautiful.
“Rob; will you do me a favor? Could I have a CD with some of your songs
on it?”
“Of course; I just happen to have one right here,” I said laughing
and enjoying the moment. “Who shall I make it out to?” I was
laughing and kidding, but she took me seriously.
“Make it to ‘Steffi, the love of my life.’”
I took the marker and wrote. Then I gave her the CD and told her, “That
will be $20 or a kiss.”
“I’ll pay with the kiss.” She grabbed my head with one hand
as she placed the completed dessert on the table. Turning, she lifted her leg
and sat in my lap. Her other hand found my cock. “Don’t I owe you
one?” I started to say, “No,” but she covered my mouth with
hers as she began to stroke me. Her hand was surprisingly strong and extremely
persuasive. Her lips were so soft, her tongue so demanding. I sat there soaking
up the entire moment, overwhelmed by the sensations.
She stroked me, her fingers gripping me tightly as she slowly jerked my cock.
Pulling away for a moment she whispered in my ear, “I’ve only seen
this in porn and I’ve always wanted to try it. I read somewhere that it
gives the girl power over the guy. Is that true?”
“I can’t speak for anyone else,” I replied, my breathing
becoming erratic, “but, it feels wonderful; so much so that I’d
probably do anything to get you to continue.”
Steffi laughed. “Good thing I’m not the type to take advantage; I
loved what happened tonight. I feel I have to pay you back for being so; nice;
considerate; loving. Oh hell, it was wonderful and you’re wonderful,
too.” She leaned forward again and kissed me as her hand worked wonders
on my cock.
I broke the kiss, “Steffi; I’m going to; ! I blew; like a volcano,
a long thick rope of semen spurted forth reaching a height of more than two
feet, followed mere seconds later by another just as strong. All in all, I shot
five strong streams of thick viscous cum. It all landed on my chest and abdomen.
Between panting breaths I stammered, “Glad; I; I; just; showered. Oh;
God; that was; so; intense.” Steffi gave me a quick peck and bounced off
my lap into the kitchen, returning with a sponge and some paper towels. She
giggled as she cleaned me up.
Once done she gripped my cock and pulled one final droplet from my tip. I was
surprised when she leaned down and licked it into her mouth. She pondered for a
few seconds before repeating and sucking the final bit into her mouth. “I
kind of like the taste. It’s a bit salty, but otherwise it tastes pretty
good. I bet you’d love a blowjob, wouldn’t you?”
“Well, DUH! Who wouldn’t? Did you enjoy it when I did it to you? Of
course you did. If you didn’t I’d worry about you. Now, about
tomorrow; .” We talked for almost twenty minutes until I noticed it was
after twelve. We dressed hurriedly and I drove her home. We kissed briefly at
the door and I waited until she was inside and the door locked before returning
to my big empty house.
CHAPTER 3
I was up early, around 7:30, to shave and shower before breakfast. I walked in
to find Joe busy with the dishes and Carla at the stove. “I can’t
thank the two of you enough for everything last night. The dinner was delicious
and the tortoni was out of this world.”
“We’re glad you liked it, Rob,” Carla replied. “She
seemed like a very nice girl.”
“She is. I’ll be seeing her again today and this time I’m
definitely giving you the rest of the day off. I have to attend the concert
tonight so I’ll take her into Boston for dinner. Would you like to go?
It’ll only take a phone call.”
“Why are you going, Rob?” It was Joe, just finished with the
dishwasher.
“They’re going to call me up to sing a couple of songs. I guess to
help build an audience for my concerts. I’m not all that well known
around here, you know.”
“We’ve heard you sing. You’ll be famous, for sure. What do
you think, Carla, should we put up with some second-class music so we can hear
Rob sing tonight?” Ever the actress, Carla thought about it for several
seconds before smiling and nodding.
“Can you get us four tickets, Rob? We’d like to show off for our
daughter and her snobby husband.” I laughed and agreed.
“Oh; I had to change the sheets last night. Sorry for making more work
for you.”
“Somehow,” Carla laughed again, “I doubt you’re the
least bit sorry. You make a lovely couple and you should enjoy yourselves. You
don’t have to apologize ever for that. Now what would you like to
eat?” I had a cheese omelet with a load of bacon and some sausages washed
down with a large glass of orange juice. I had a single-cup coffee maker, but I
never used it. I loved the smell of coffee, but hated the taste. Somehow it
never appealed to me and, truthfully, I didn’t miss the caffeine. I knew
a few of my high school friends who were absolutely useless until they had
their first cup in the morning. I left around 8:30 for the drive to Malden High
School where Steffi was playing in a soccer game. Had I known she had a game I
would have insisted she go home earlier for a good night’s sleep.
I parked the car and walked toward the field behind the school. There were
people in the stands, but probably fewer than a hundred. The game was already
underway and I was looking for Steffi when I heard, “Rob! Rob!” It
was Steffi’s brother, Jeremy, calling and waving to me. I looked up to
see him and Steffi’s parents relaxing and watching the game with a group
of friends. I walked up to meet them then sat in a nearby open place. Jeremy
pointed out his sister to me. She was a defensive player, meaning that she
rarely had a chance to score, but played an important role in stopping the
other team. I knew from my basketball experience how important that could be.
Jeremy asked me about playing ball. I explained that I had been a four-year
starter for my team and how I had played both guard and forward, but at six
feet, three inches I was too small to do that in college where I hoped to play.
I was already in a PE class with a bunch of hopefuls. There are no athletic
scholarships in Division III so prospective players had to try out just like in
high school. There were thirty “players” in my afternoon class and
maybe five of them could make my high school team, but not as starters. Most of
them were terrible, lacking both skill and conditioning. I agreed to give Jeremy
some pointers after the game.
To be continued, by senorlongo.