Tell Me A Story: Part 1
A Campfire Reunion of Friends.
Based on a post by Fugman. Listen to the ►Podcast at Steamy Stories.
Forward.
My friends and I go way back to the high school days, we've all gone our separate ways since those days, but we try to get back together every couple of years. Our get together was coming up in a few days and I was eager to see them all again. We were all now in our mid thirties, so we have grown up a little, some of us still need more growing, but that's a different story.
This year we were doing a picnic sleepover at Steve's house because he had a huge area outside with a fireplace and a hot tub. Steve has done well since college and he liked to splurge when it came to having his friends over. Since some of us were traveling it was nice not to have to worry about hotel rooms as Steve set up a huge tent in the back for all of us. All the plans were made and we we're all excited to get together again.
So this year's party would be Steve of course, his wife Dakota, Stephanie and Craig, Me and my wife Nicole, and recently divorced Holly. The most recent addition to our group was my wife about four years ago, a couple of months before we were married. Everyone made Nicole feel welcome and she became part of the group rather quickly as her personality just kind of aligned with everyone. This year will be about the sixth time for our get together, so everyone knew each other pretty well.
A lot of the day the women spent time either in the hot tub laughing at who knows what or sunbathing by the in-ground pool. Either way, there was a lot of flesh on display all day long. Couple that with the fact that everyone was drinking, made for some adult fun.
By the time the sun went down on that evening, we were well lubricated. Once we all sat around the fire we were all pretty drunk. That is when Craig brought out the small clipboards. He handed one to each of us. It had a paper on it with my name on the top, then each person in the group and a "true or false" written after each name. We all listened intently to Craig as he gave directions.
"Everyone has a clipboard with your name on the top, it will also have everyone's name listed on it with True or False for each. We will go around the fire and each person is going to tell you a hot sex story, you need to circle an answer if you think it is true or false. These stories will be very sexual, some will be true, some fabrications, your job is to determine which is which. It's like Clue but with hotter situations. After everyone turns in their sheet, the person who told the story will answer if it was true or false. Everyone understand the rules? Is everyone okay telling personal stories, if you aren't you can make one up, if you are uncomfortable with the content, you can make it a PG13 version. Final rule, if you are uncomfortable with anything said in this game, you are free to step away, no judgments.”
Dakota asked just before we started, "How long does the story have to be?"
Craig said "No limit, but it needs to tell the full story. Everyone good?"
We all nodded or said "yes" and the game was on. Dakota started first.
Dakota's Story.
“I was a cheerleader when I was in college. It was an away game on a Friday night about 40 minutes from our school. Shortly after the game ended one of the players on the other team approached me and asked me if I had a boyfriend? I said 'no'.”
“Girlfriend?”
Again I said; “no.”
“How long before your bus leaves?”
I said “about 20 minutes, why?”
He said “follow me.”
I don't know why, but the excitement had me dripping. I ran after him and he opened up the equipment storage room. He locked the door behind me and pulled me in for a kiss. I could not stop myself, he was good looking, and I was extremely horny. I kissed him back as I felt his hands caress my ass. I didn't fight it, I actually enjoyed it.
There was a fold up chair in the corner so I told him to grab it and sit down. He did and I did a sexy strip tease for him removing every stitch of clothing other than my shoes. He told me I was gorgeous and I needed to come closer.
I did what I was told and he pulled down his jersey. He pulled out his hard cock and I found myself drooling. I wanted it, I wanted it bad.
I first went over and got on my knees. I grabbed him and tried to slide that monster down my throat. It wouldn't fit down very far, it was very thick and I tried to do the best I could.
He reminded me that we didn't have much time before the bus left.
I took the hint and climbed on top of him.
He looked at me and said; “Are you sure?”
My answer was not in words, I slid down his pole, his thickness filling me. After my body adjusted to his, I bounced up and down on top of his lap, as he sucked on my nipple. I knew this wasn't going to last long, as I was already dripping before I followed him to the shed.
He pulled my pony tail and told me that I felt incredible bouncing on his pole.
I had to agree. I lifted off of him, I felt empty. I quickly turned to face away from him and slid him back inside of me. I loved the feel of his thickness stretching me wide. I started bouncing on him again, this time harder and faster.
He grabbed my hair tightly and yanked back on my head. He grunted and filled my hunger with his cum, which set me off and I came all over his pole.
It was hot, I had to hurry but I got dressed and ran out of the shed just in time to get on the bus. I never knew his name, but I was filled with his cum as I rode the bus back home. The bus ride seemed to take forever as I was leaking fluids onto the back seat the entire ride. I always imagined how many times he told his friends about the cock hungry cheerleader he met after the game."
I looked at Dakota and assessed the story, do I think it was true or false? I know that she used to be a cheerleader, so I circled true by Dakota's name hoping I was correct.
Craig was next in line and I didn't expect to be as turned on as much as I was, hearing Dakota recall her tryst. But I was determined to keep an open mind. Craig cleared his throat, took a good long drink of his beer, and started his story.
Craig's Story.
"I was 22 when I had an experience that I never thought or drempt of. Her name was Lisa, she was wilder than anyone I have ever been with. Our sex life was well, let's just call it extremely adventurous.
One night she said to me, “I'm bored, let's go shopping.”
I said; “Okay.” and we hopped into the car. She told me to pull over into the parking lot and I told her, that's the porno shop, she told me that she realizes that.
I figured we would get a toy or something.
Nope; she had other ideas. She asked where the rooms were, and the guy behind the counter motioned towards the door next to the register. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down a dark hallway. The sign said room 3 and we opened the door and stepped in.
Once the door was shut, she pulled me in, there was a chair in the middle facing a TV, she pushed me down and she sat on my lap. I didn't know what I was in for. She turned the TV on and the woman was swallowing his meat. Shoving it in and out of her mouth. She told me it looks good, let's mimic whats on the screen! She opened my pants and fished for my cock. It was out of my under-powered and in her mouth in half a second. Because of the atmosphere, I was already hard and ready to please her.
That's when she noticed the little spots on the wall. Holes placed throughout the room, each one about 3 inches big. That's when Lisa told me, I've always wanted to play at the glory hole. I've heard if them before but never actually saw one and never anticipated using one. That's when I noticed it, a monster poking through the wall. I looked at Lisa and she had a wicked grin on her face.
She licked her lips, 'yummy' and got down on her knees in front of it. She grabbed it tightly and held it up to her lips, sticking her tongue out and sliding it around the guy's head. I could here him moan from the other side of the thin wall. She went crazy when she heard his moans. Up and down she went on his wood. She sucked, licked and worked him up good. She was removing her clothes as she never missed a lick on his powerful cock. It wasn't long before she was completely naked, I could see the excitement dripping down her leg.
If I am at all honest, watching her service some faceless guy was kind of turning me on and my pole was like steel. I slipped behind her and played with her wetness, my fingers quickly slick with her juices. She moaned around the guy's erection and I slid deep inside of her. She kept moaning as I started to pick up the pace behind her. I was pushing her into him and she would bounce back and forth between us.
My hands gripped her hips and I pulled her back onto me. It was long before she was begging both of us to fill her up. I could hear him just beyond the wall and even I could tell that he wasn't going to last much longer. I am not sure why, but that motivated me to pound harder into her. She moaned every time I pushed deep and he moaned every time her mouth went farther down his pole.
I was right on the edge as I plowed deep in and I filled her with all of my cum. She moaned as she loved the feel of my pulsing pleasure stick as she called it. She was moaning as I felt her walls clench my weapon, milking me for every drop she could get. That is when I heard his grunt as he emptied his own into her mouth. She loved the feeling of having two different guys coming in both sides of her wanting body. She moaned as both men started to get soft. Apparently she wasn't fully satisfied yet. She noticed one of the other walls now had a black cock sticking out.
She looked at me and smiled, 'never had one before!' She went over to it and grabbed tightly, stroking it to full length. 'Can I see how far I can get that in my mouth?' She opened her lips and started to slide down, little by little his rod disappeared down her throat. I have to admit I was a little impressed at her skill and more than a little horny by the show she was putting on. She got the thing pretty much down her throat as she started bobbing up and down. A deep voice echoed in my head, 'holy shit girl, your mouth is amazing. '
That's when she pulled off of him, 'you should try my pussy!'
She looked at me for approval and I don't know what came over me, I found myself nodding and stroking my own pole. She smiled and turned around. I watched her eyes as she forced her body back towards the wall taking his pole inside of her. At first it was slow, then she bounced back and forth against the wall. She was screaming how incredible it felt to be full. He was moaning and screaming, 'take it baby, take it all!' I just stood there stroking myself as she climbed towards her second orgasm of the night.
All he had to do was stay in the wall and she did the rest. She built him up and she was right on the edge of exploding. That is when I went over to her, lifted her chin and blew my load in her face and chest. She screamed as she hit her orgasm and he grunted and said, holy shit, as her eyes opened wide. He was filling her up with his baby juice and she loved every last drop of it. My juices dripping off her chin and onto the floor.
She stood up and gathered her clothes, pulled her jeans and her shirt back on. She pushed her panties in her bag and we walked back towards the cash register. She told me that one of her favorite things was feeling his seed dripping down her legs the rest of the night. She looked at me, smiled and said, 'my new favorite store when I'm bored.'
I was still reeling from everything, but I had to admit that I often thought about that night and it always led to me stroking myself until I exploded."
It was time to vote, did I think this really happened, or did he read it in a story or something? I circled my vote and hoped I was 2 for 2!
I looked around, Holly was next, I've always had a little crush on Holly, she was beautiful, highly sexual and loved to dress skimpy and show off her body. I was eager to hear her story.
I had to make it through Holly's story, then Nicole, then me, then Stephanie and then our host Steve had his shot to amaze or trick us with his lustful story. Once this game started, I was most interested in Holly's tale. I just knew her sexual life was way more exciting than everyone else's. I was already hard from the game so far and I knew Holly was going to have an amazing story.
She began her story and I was hanging on every word.
Holly's Story.
"So it was right after the divorce was final, I was in a bad way, horny as hell, moody and just plain didn't give a fuck for anyone. I prepared myself to get drunk and order a pizza, so I poured myself a shot and ordered early before I could see straight any longer.
'I have my driver there soon, thanks for calling.' The young kid on the phone said. About 3 shots later, I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed to go get my pizza and I was greeted by a handsome young man, maybe in his mid twenties. He told me his name was Shawn and how much I owed him. I instructed him to put the pizza in the kitchen and I'll get my wallet. I was wearing a sheer robe with nothing on underneath, I always had that fantasy, but I never had the chance when I was married.
I grabbed my wallet and headed to the kitchen when I saw Shawn. He was well built, he clearly worked out, and he was staring at my body. I enjoy the attention and make sure that he knows that the tip is up to him. He looked at me confused. 'I can give you money; or you can take what you feel that I owe you.'
He looked at my body again, sending shivers up my spine. He told me to turn around and as I did he grabbed my arms. He pushed me against the island in the kitchen and lifted my robe. My bare ass was on full display when he told me to bend over the counter. I did everything he said, I mean it was his tip, he earned it.
He dropped down to his knees and held my buttocks in his hands. He asked me to be sure if I was offering everything to him. I said yes, just take what you feel you've earned. He spread my cheeks open and stuck his tongue in the channel between them. I felt like I was going to cum right then. But he took his time as I felt his tongue dip inside my backside. I've never felt this before and my hands gripped the counter tightly.
His tongue probed my hole as I felt his fingers slide between my legs. Inch by inch his hands traveled up until I felt them slide in my wetness. There I was, his tongue in my ass and fingers poking in my pussy, I seriously was about to cum just from that, but I told him that he could take whatever he wanted. So he stood up and pushed me against the counter and tear off my robe. I was naked and exposed and begging for him to fuck me.
He didn't waste time, he pulled his cock out and pushed it in my dripping wetness. He was not gentle, he forced himself inside, but it was exactly what I wanted. He took me, and I loved every second of it. He grabbed my hair and pulled back on my head so he could grab a hold of my tits. He pounded on me like it was in his job description, and I was so desperate, I came after a short time.
He told me he was about to cum, where did I want it. I yelled at him, 'fucking fill me up with it.' A few more strokes and he did just that. When he came down from his explosion, he told me that he needed me to do something for him. Considering what he has done for me, I said, what is it? He said he needed to clean himself up before he went back on deliveries. So I got on my knees and took care of his needs. I may have really done well, because before he left he had also filled my throat full of his cum.
On his way out the door he told me what days he works, I told him suddenly on those days Ill be having pizza. He laughed as I closed the door. I was still naked and dripping.
I've been getting pizza at least twice a week for months now."
Holy shit, I thought to myself, that was hot and in my mind I was picturing her body laying over the counter getting fucked hard. I circled 'true' and took a big drink of my beer. Nicole was next and she looked over at me. She noticed the tent in my lap and whispered, "we'll take care of the tonight!"
I knew she had to be feeling frisky as well listening to all of these stories. I knew that she likes these types of stories and I think it does more when it is told as opposed to read. I might have to start reading her stories when I'm in the mood.
Nicole looked around at everyone before she began. Everyone was eager to hear another story and I'm sure all of the guys were hard and all the women were wet. The tent tonight is going to be filled with moaning and grunting, I'm sure of it.
So Nicole cleared her throat and looked around, then she started her story.
Nichole's Turn.
"I's just turned 18 years old, and on an exchange program to Great Britain when I met this guy, Cameron at a club. He came right over to me and said 'hey' and his accent made my legs go week and I was already starting to get wet. He told me that he and a few of his friends were hanging out in a booth in the corner, did I want to join them. I accepted and he took my hand and led me to the corner.
The corner was dark, and two guys were already seated at the table. He introduced me to Caleb and Noah. I told them my name was Nicole and I was an exchange student from The United States. They said hello and ordered me a drink. Back then bars didn't really care to card anyone and I noticed that I wasn't even the youngest person there drinking.
Noah seemed really interested in the exchange program and we talked for a while just him and I about it. Caleb was really into the music of my country, asking what is popular and Cameron was more interested in me, what I do for fun, do I have a boyfriend type of stuff. It was a lot of fun talking to each one of them. But their accents were intoxicating, or maybe it was just the drinks they kept buying me, either way I was sitting in a puddle.
I was talking to Caleb about his favorite music, I felt a hand on my leg. It pushed my skirt up and rested on my bare thigh. The heat from his hand traveled right up between my legs and I was putting in his hands. I'm not sure if it was the drinks or the accents, but I was eager to wherever this night was going to go.
Cameron kept his hand still on my bare thigh for a little bit and then it climbed a little higher. I was so turned on I was contemplating just grabbing his hand and putting where I needed to be. I think he sensed my condition and I felt his hands slide higher and higher up my thigh until it landed in the right spot. Oh man it felt amazing as his fingers slid up and and down my wetness. My hands gripped tightly to the cushion of my seat.
I about came when I felt Caleb's hand up high on my bare thigh. I lived being the center of their attention and I was horny enough to do whatever they wanted. Their hands helped open my thighs as far as they would go. Their hands fought over who would enter me first. I'm not sure who won, but his fingers felt huge sliding between my lips. Whoever was pushing their fingers inside of me, the other started to play with my clit. I leaned back in the chair and enjoyed their work. I tried to muffled my moans as they worked me up.
My eyes were closed for the most part, enjoying the sensations of having the two guys bring me close. I opened my eyes and saw Noah, he was staring at me, watching the show. I locked on his eyes and he watched as his friends brought me over the edge and I forced myself to keep my eyes open. The lust in his eyes brought me over harder, and my body shook violently with my orgasm.
Caleb brought his fingers up to my lips and presented them to me. Staring at Noah as I opened my lips and slid his fingers down my throat. They tasted amazing as I could taste my excitement. Between the fingers sliding down my throat and his eyes staring at me, I was about to cum again. I really wanted to wait, go somewhere more private, and really have some fun.
Noah actually suggested we go get a room somewhere, and I nodded my agreement. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the booth. He led me out and Caleb and Cam followed us. We got into the cab, Caleb got in the front seat and Cam and Noah got on either side of me. I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol and the post orgasmic bliss. I was still horny, and as soon as the doors closed, I had my hands on the front of their pants. I could feel the size of Noah's cock, it was huge and already throbbing.
Caleb's package was equally impressive, but not quite as thick as Noah. I stroked both of them over their pants, both of them played with my tits as they grew beneath my greedy hands. They told the driver to pull over at the nearest motorway lodge. A few minutes later we were walking into a room. It wasn't longer than a few minutes before I was naked and laying on the bed with six hands all over me. I reached for Noah's pants, I was eager to feel his cock between my lips. Both sets of my lips. I craved his hardness and I needed it badly.
His friends felt me up and removed their pants, I stroked them as Noah took off his pants. I begged for his cock, I've never begged for anything like I begged for him. 'Please, I need you to fuck me. I want to feel that monster deep inside of me. Please give me what I need.'
He held his cock in his hand as he stood above my outstretched legs. He stroked it up and down as he moved toward me. I felt the head slide up and down my wetness and poke inside. I moaned and mouthed the words, please! He pushed inside of me and I felt full. His friends played with my nipples as I stroked their hard cocks in each hand. Noah pushed all the way to the back of me. He held still and then he pulled back, he slowly pounded inside. It was the pounding that I needed, craved, lusted for. I was just a hole for him to use. And he did.
In and out, harder and faster until I was screaming. I was right there, about to explode as he pounded deep and hard into me. Cam had just covered my hand in his cum, Caleb was getting close, but Noah is who I desperately wanted to explode. I told him, 'cum, baby, please fill me up with all that you have!' A few more thrusts and I was shaking and clenching his powerful cock. I felt it throb indie of me and I looked at him deep into his eyes and mouthed the words, 'now.' I felt stream after stream of his cum flood my insides as I came again. That was all it took for Caleb as he spewed across my hand, arm and even my tits.
Noah stayed buried to the hilt, it kept spewing more and more and I was in an altered state. I loved the feel of his pulsing cock pushing more cum inside of me.
Eventually, he stopped shooting and I stopped shaking, at least for now anyway. When he slid out of me, I begged him to let me clean him up. I tried, but I could not get his monster that far down my throat. I was covered between all of their cum and I rushed into the bathroom to jump in the shower. I was still horny, but tired, i finished my shower and jumped into bed with all three of them, lets just say I had one hell of a night in Edinburgh."
Wow, that was one hell of a story. I knew she spent some time in Britain, but I never heard that story. I looked around and the guys were adjusting themselves. The women were drinking their drinks pretending that they were not dripping wet. I looked at my sheet and circled "true."
I needed to calm down a little before I started my story. I wasn't sure if I could top hers, but I had to try. I guzzled a beer and started my own tale of debauchery.
Daniel's Story.
I needed to calm down a little before I started my story. I wasn't sure if I could top hers, but I had to try. I puzzled a beer and started my own tale of debauchery.
"It was my sophomore year of college and I was dating Iris. She was a free spirit and enjoyed all kinds of things. She was an exhibitionist and kind of liked taking risks. We had friends that turned out to be pretty much the same and we liked to explore different things. We've done everything from amusement parks, water parks, movie theaters, and any other place we could think of with a lot of people, and we had sex in each place. Steve and Jaime were a big part of our sex lives after the Amusement park, but that's a different story.
This all started when we started to spend a lot more time with Steve and Jaime. We tried to outdo each other and ended up going to a baseball game in the heat of the summer. The girls wore shorts and bikini tops as it was very hot out. Being a night game, I knew that it would cool down before we left the stadium, I grabbed a couple of blankets to bring in to edge off the cool night temperatures.
We got seats in the upper deck and it was a rough game, the home team by the 3rd inning were down 10-2 so a lot of the stands were empty by the 4th inning. I knew things were gonna get wild as the night went on, and I wasn't wrong. Jaime had the blanket covering her legs and Steve's hand was under the blanket. I watched as she removed her shorts and put her bare ass in the seat.
There wasn't that many people left upstairs as the die hard fans moved down to get better seats when everyone started leaving. We stayed where we were, there were maybe ten people on the upper level. Steve's hand was sliding up and down her seam, her head tilted back and she slumped down in her chair. A few soft moans escaped her as worked his magic on her.
I noticed a Blonde woman out of the corner of my eye and she was very interested in our group. Jaime was getting louder and Iris put the blanket over my legs. It didn't take long before I felt her open my shorts and tug them down my legs. The blonde kept giving me glances as she watched us. She didn't move away, if anything I think she was moving closer.
Between Iris stroking my cock and Jaime moaning, we were all getting to that point where we didn't care who was watching. You could see Iris's hand moving up and down my pole. I whispered to her, 'we have an audience.'
She smiled as she caught a glimpse of the blonde beauty who was intently watching us. Iris whispered to Jaime that she had a fan. Then she whispered, 'let's give her a good show.' I found out quickly what that meant as she took the blanket off of me and dropped her lips over my cock. She moaned as she went up and down and really worked me until I was begging her to let me cum.
The Blonde stood behind my chair, not the optimal viewing angle but she knew what was happening. Up and down Iris went as she was getting me right to the edge. The Blonde grabbed me by the hair on my head and asked if she could get a kiss. Iris grunted and I nodded and she pulled me back and planted a powerful kiss on me. If it wasnt for having Iris sucking on me already, this kiss would have curled my toes. I was done for and I held on to Iris's head as I filled her mouth with everything I had. She kept going and made sure her mouth was full.
Iris stood up and grabbed the blonde, pulling her close and planting a kiss on her lips. I know they were swapping my fluids between them and that had me hard again already. I heard Jaime moan a little louder as I looked over and she was shaking.
I pulled Iris closer to me and opened her shorts, sliding them down her legs. I turned her toward the field and had her sit in my lap sideways facing Jaime and Steve, sliding deep inside of her. She grabbed the blanket and held it at her hips, if anyone looked, they would see her sitting on my lap, slowly moving up and down. Our new friend, the blonde woman, went over and was making out with Jaime.
I pushed my hand around and under the blanket as I reached her clit and started playing with it. I knew that Iris loved to perform in front of people, she was definitely in her element. I whispered, wouldn't this be special on the Kiss Cam??
I looked over at Jaime and the blonde, now they were on either side of Steve taking turns sucking on his manhood. He had an elated look on his face as they each anxiously tried to get him to explode in their mouth. By the look on his face, I knew that he wouldn't last much longer.
Iris was having problems keeping her eyes open as she was approaching her own orgasm. I did whatever I could to bring her over the edge. I played with her clit and even pushed a finger inside along with my package. She moaned maybe just a little too loudly and both of the girls looked at her. They watched as Iris went into overdrive. She forgot about the blanket and ground against my body until she finally went over the edge.
Jaime went back to sucking on Steve, but the blonde came over to us and sat down next to us. She was stroking Iris's legs and asked if she could have a taste? I knew that Iris wouldn't protest so I said, feel free. My girlfriends eyes flew open as the blonde woman started licking her clit. I could feel her tongue graze against my hardness and I knew that I was not long to last. Hell, I knew Iris wasn't going to last, even though she just came, it wasnt going to take much to push her over again.
I looked over at Jaime and she was bent over the seat and Steve was plowing into her from behind. At this point I couldn't tell how the home team was doing, I just knew that we scored over and over.
I told Iris, 'I'm close.'
She smiled and said, 'hold on' as she got off of me and angled my cock towards the blonde. 'go ahead!'
The blonde smiled and came over and slid my hardness down her throat. She worked up and down with her hand as she held the tip in her mouth. Her tongue slid up and down, over the little hole at the tip before she was blasted by my cum. She swallowed everything, and kept sucking. She made sure that she got everything last drop out of me. She then stood up and pulled Iris in for a kiss. It was hot as hell watching the two of them make out with my cum sliding back and forth between the two of them.
Jaime had just announced that she was close, and both women went over to her and waited for Steve to fill her full of his cum. She moaned and he grunted and both of them crashed over the edge. Iris and our new friend helped clean both of them up. The blonde was sliding her tongue inside of Jaime and Iris was cleaning Steve's cock. It was all really crazy to watch. The girls invited the blonde to sit with us, her name was Joy and she definitely provided it.
We just finished when the usher came to tell us we needed to leave. By the time we were ready to leave, the score was 14-2. On our way out, the usher informed us that we were not welcome back ever. We exchanged numbers with Joy and parted ways."
I watched everyone look at me, trying to figure out if it was fact or fiction. They all circled on their sheets and then adjusted themselves. I am not sure if this was Craig's plan at all, but everyone was super horny. I took a long swig of my beer and prepared for Steph's story to begin.