Saturday, August 1, 2026

Neighbor's Juicy Daughter: Part 2

Neighbor’s Juicy Daughter: Part 2.

The new neighbor girl takes an interest in me.

Based on a post by lucifrix. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

Based on a post by lucifrix. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.




I handed the phone to the sleepy girl sprawled against me. "Hey Mom." Summer yawned, voice fogged with blissful satisfaction. I could still hear Sheila on the other end. "Sweetie I'm so sorry, but I have to work late. I miss you. Is it okay if James takes care of you tonight?"

"Sure Mom, that's fine. He's such a fine man, momma."

"Are you two having fun?" Sheila asked.

"Yeah. We watched a porno and he got me off with his fingers."

Oh Shit! My brain exploded into desperate panic. Did she just tell her mom what happened? I was fucking Dead! "James? James?" Summer was holding the phone to my ear. "Are you there?" The world spun dizzily around me. "Yeah."

"I'm glad you guys are getting along. Thanks for taking her for the night. Listen, if you want to, you can put it inside her."

"Put; put what inside her?"

"Jeez James; put your cock inside her lovely pussy. Maybe push it in and out a few times. You might like it. It's called fucking. Have you heard of it?" Laughter from the other end. Did she just give her blessing for me to fuck her daughter?

"Are; are you serious Sheila?"

"Of course. Look I've seen you through the bathroom window. You're pretty big but you're about the size of my last boyfriend and he could fit. Just take it easy on the rough stuff okay? I won't let her have sex with punks who don't know how to care for a woman's needs. But you are the kind of man who she will be safe with. But hit the bed soon and don't keep her up too late. She has to sleep sometime."

"Okay."

"Great. Okay you two have fun. I've gotta get back to work. Thanks again." The phone went dead and I tossed it onto the cushions. Summer was squirming against my chest.

"Touch me," she murmured.

Jeez, 18-year-old girls got straight to the point. I let my hands snake under the blanket and rub gentle circles on hersmooth tummy and ass. Summer writhed her back in slow motions against my chest, mewling quietly as a warm flush moved up her neck.

"Want to go to the bedroom?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded.

In one smooth motion I scooped the little girl into my arms and leaped to my feet.

Summer giggled, wiggling in the blanket that swaddled her, kicking her feet playfully as I carried her down the hallway.

I pulled back the covers of my bed and let Summer topple out of the blanket onto the bedding, laughing as she landed on her side and rolled onto her back. My cock ached painfully against the fabric of my pants as I took in the sight of the teenage girl , shirt pulled up above her nipples and the hairless little cleft peeping out from the tangle of her blue skirt. She was so sweet, beaming up at me with a mixed expression of trust and hunger and a concealed uncertainty as she eyeballed the swelling lump at my crotch.

I pulled the shirt up over her waiting arms, and then tugged her skirt down, past the wiggling hips and down the slender legs, catching briefly on her toes. I threw it aside and ran my hands over her hips and legs, rubbing the smooth skin like silk under my fingers. Summer stretched her arms on the bed and bit her lip, lying naked as the day she was born, her curvy little body offered up like a treat to the man looming above her.

I pushed my pants down and kicked them aside, manhood springing free like an escaped prisoner, then crawled up on the bed to straddle her. My fingertips skimmed up her thighs, then grabbed and pulled her legs apart, hungry for the nectar that lurked in the pink folds between the little girl's thighs. Summer seemed to sink into the mattress under me, dwarfed by the full-grown man on top of her, locked in place by the muscled thighs rubbing her waist. I pulled her closer.

My cock bounced and landed with a meaty thump on her mound, just above the waiting slit that still leaked with juices. Gasping at the contact, she looked down at the engorged organ primed below her belly, bulging red with desire and tickling her navel, tip dribbling with precum that filled the little pool until it overflowed onto her stomach.

My cock descended and my cock head found her pussy, brushing against the soft rims until they parted and I tasted the moist excitement underneath. I tweaked her nipples and ran my hands slowly down her belly, hands curving out to her sides, feeling the soft curves of skin that trembled under my fingers. The little woman was all eager energy, lips pressing back hungrily against mine, pelvis twitching under the arc of my legs, begging for the penis rubbing just above the moist lips of her pussy.

I reached down and wrapped fingers around my base, steadying my phallus to line up with the puffy lips, plugging the head at the entrance to the tiny gap between them. Wet heat tickled the rim of my cock, and I pushed forward, squeezing myself into the narrow tunnel of the little debutante.

Summer moaned and threw her head back against the pillow as the cock head split her little cunny lips wide open and prodded inside. God, her little pussy was so tight! I stuffed a few more inches of my girth inside, relishing the feel of the muscles sucking at my intruding meat, pulling it deeper into the tunnel as if desperate to have the thick penis of a grown man buried inside the girl where it belonged.

Summer writhed under me, brown hair rustling the sheets, cooing with pleasure as I stuffed my cock inside her. Her eyes were fixed, bulging, on the sight of her shiny cunt lips wrapped obscenely around the wide shaft of firm flesh entering her. I pulled back against the suction and pushed in again, cramming myself another inch deeper into the squeezing heat, twisting the peaks of her erect nipples as I went until her eyes closed and her neck arched back, throat muscles locked around a long, rumbling groan.

I shoved in, then pulled back until my mushroom hovered just below her lips, and plunged again, thighs slapping against hers as I built into a bucking rhythm that pushed deeper and deeper until all 8 inches of rigid flesh were pistoning between the pink folds and squeezing up into the vixen's belly to bang on her cervix at the end. Summer was a twisting form under me, porcelain body vibrating on a bed of long brown hair and squealing wordless cries of pleasure.

I planted my hands on the bed and hammered the debutante against the pillow, hips jerking in a rhythm of long strokes that slapped my balls against her ass, grunting in shared ecstasy as our panting mounted into heated cries, bodies locked together in racing desire.

A warm buzzing began in my groin, swelling through the muscles of my pelvis in a rising current, fed by the energy of each eager penetration into the tiny body howling beneath me. My hands held her arms down, holding her still as she jerked in orgasm, and I hammered the last few thrusts into the tiny pussy and exploded inside her.

Our bodies convulsed. I collapsed against Summer's tiny frame, enveloping her underneath me as our chests rubbed slick sweat onto each other and my cock surged like a fire hose, blasting cum up into the little pussy wrapped around it. Brain spinning in dizzy ecstasy, my body shook, crushing her beneath me as I filled her with sticky juice, patting her hair and kissing her forehead as she thrummed happily with her own climax. My shudders finally stopped, receding like distant waves, and I pulled up so she could breath.

My cock popped regretfully out of the warm haven of her cunt, spilling a small flood of mixed cum and pussy juices that leaked down onto the fleece of the Hello Kitty blanket. I rolled off and let Summer cuddle up to my chest, hugging me happily, face beaming with the fresh just-fucked smile that looks so good on teen vixens.

I'm not sure how long I held her against me, fingers stroking her back and hips, before the phone rang. I rolled over to answer it. "Hey James, I just got home. We had another girl come in so I was able to leave. I'm coming over to get Summer. If you guys aren't too busy, that is."

I swore I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Sure um; yeah." I looked at Summer, drowsing with her eyes closed on the bed, sperm leaking from her crack. "Come on over." Somehow I got the yawning girl to sit upright. She giggled, pretending to resist as I pulled her pajamas on and got her to stand up for her sandals. Her crotch was a mess, fluid dripping down her legs.

The doorbell rang. Shit. Summer seemed amused at my panicked actions, stifling another yawn with her hands as I grabbed her things and began to stuff them in her overnight bag.

The doorbell rang again. Shit. Her blanket had several deposits of obvious goop on it. I rolled it up tight and stuffed it down at the bottom of the bag, then hauled Summer to the door. Her hair was a mess and her pajama pants were twisted to the side, at the waist, and I tried not to think of the trickles of semen winding their way down her thighs. I pulled open the door.

"Hi James." Sheila had been reaching for the doorbell again.

My jaw dropped open in shock. She was stunning, face made up with pink lipstick and her hair bouncing in shining curls. She must have come right over, not even bothering to change out of the lacy bra and garters that she wore for work. The tanned skin and hourglass figure captured my eyes as she leaned to the side, to hug her daughter, and the similarities were obvious. Summer would look just like her mother when she fully matured.

"Thanks so much, James. We really appreciate it." Sheila tousled her daughter's hair affectionately.

"Come on honey, let's go to bed." She led her daughter back to her house by the hand, giving me a lovely view of her bare ass cheeks in the porch light.

Summer was cum-drunk and blissfully grinning.

Tight and round, the asses jiggled slightly as the mother and daughter walked, unhampered by the tiny strap of string bikini that ran down the cleft between them.

My stare followed them, mesmerized at the sight of the luscious woman and her cum-filled daughter walking across the grass. An urgent tightness was growing in my pants again, cock rising from the dead, pointing at the pair of girls like a dowsing rod as they went in their house. Then I was alone, staring like an idiot, moths flying in the open doorway. I closed it and went to bed.

I had slept well into the afternoon, dreams filled with visions of sweet girls being bent over and stuffed full of cocks until their bellies bulged with semen. A dim haze still lingered over the world as I sat on my couch, trying to drive away the grogginess with a third cup of coffee, at 2 in the afternoon. The memory of my thumping cock gushing sticky juice into the deep end of Summer's tight pink pussy kept crashing into my thoughts, scattering them like autumn leaves. I thought I was still dreaming when I saw Sheila through the side window, crossing my yard to buzz the doorbell.

"Hey there James." Sheila's admiring smile was a sunburst on a cloudy day, the kind of warm invitation that could capture a man's heart or break it in two, effortlessly.

"Hi Sheila." I tried to keep my eyeballs at a polite height, but they wiggled down her body on their own, admiring the fringed red crop-top and dropping past her muscled stomach to the jogging shorts that hugged the athletic curves of her hips.

"I'm glad you're home today, James. Listen, do you want to come over for a bit?" She cocked her head invitingly.

"You've helped me out twice now and I wanted to say thank you in person.” I might have stood there forever, staring at her hips and the shapely tits under the drape of her top, but a synapse finally fired somewhere in the back of my brain and I shook off the paralysis.

"I'd love to." I let the storm door shut behind me and followed her across the lawn to her house.

"Work's been absolutely killer," she said, inviting me in the door with a wave. "I thought I was sunk when the other girls quit. I mean, I could take Summer to work. The other girls absolutely adore her. But somebody would probably harass her sooner or later."

"Yeah. Glad I could help." I looked around the living room, admiring the cutesy decorations. Her house was small, like mine, but the girlish lights and pink love seat gave it a cozy atmosphere.

"It's rough, you know?" She poured two glasses of wine and handed one to me, at the kitchen counter.

"Moving to a new neighborhood, no friends for us, nobody to look after Summer." She sat down on the love seat and beckoned me to join her.

"I can imagine. " I sipped my wine and tried not to stare at her tits.

"Little girls can be a handful." She laughed richly.

"Summer's a sweet girl. She doesn't make any trouble. We're very close." She winked at me and drained her wine glass. "We do pretty much everything together."

I mulled that over as I emptied my glass.

"I've had to work more this year, and I don't get to see as much of my daughter as I used to," she sighed. "I want to cut my hours at the club, but the bills would quickly pile up."

"I know the feeling." I murmured, looking around her living room again. "It's hard to get ahead. Still, you seem to have done well enough for yourself."

"I suppose so." She cocked her head at me, smiling coyly, letting her curls cascade down her shoulder. "Stripping pays pretty well. But I don't usually get to socialize with the general public, like joining the PTA or attending church. So I love to make our home very livable. Here, let me show you around."

It barely took a minute. The kitchen and living room were tidy, but I barely spared them a glance. Every time Sheila turned around I couldn't keep my eyes from squirming up and down her body, from the sexy top down the graceful curve of her naked back to the firm ass cheeks straining against the black shorts. She was exquisite, with friendly eyes and a dazzling smile, her body athletic and tanned like a sculpture come to life. I had never met such an amazing woman. And she looked young; I pegged her at about 30, but I couldn't make the math add up.

"Not much to show," Sheila laughed. "It's as small as your place. That's the laundry over there, and this is the bedroom."

"Oh." I was impressed by the lighting and the ceiling mirrors. As we entered the room, a sultry romantic instrumental background tune could be heard filling the room's atmosphere.

A few shirts hung out of the dresser drawer and a pair of pink socks kept vigil by the single large bed. Draped cloth near the ceiling turned the dim lights an alluring shade of red and gave the space a snug feeling.

“So,” Sheila began; “What's your story, James. There are very few good men like you available. Why aren't you married and raised 6 kids?”

“ I've had a few relationships, but sadly, either careers or competitors took them from me. My work travel became my therapy broken heart. Now it's a barrier, keeping me away from the singles scene.” Then James added; “I really wish I had someone to come home to.”

Feeling a bit vulnerable, I redirected the topic;" I love the lighting accents. It's nice. It turns a common room into an experience."

"Yeah. It is nice." She said as she took my empty wine glass and set it with hers, on her bedroom dresser. The she reached out a hand and pushed me squarely in the chest, sending me sprawling onto my back on the bed.

"I uh; um; " Words babbled stupidly from my mouth as Sheila straddled me.

"Shush." She grinned seductively, laying a finger on my lips. "Let a girl show how much she appreciates a guy." Rubbing her body against my legs, she slowly dropped to her knees on the carpet, brushing the lump in my jeans with her hand.

I jumped reflexively when she pulled down my zipper and fished inside, wrapping her fingers around my cock, finding it already swollen with excitement. "Hmm," she rumbled seductively. "So this is what it looks like up close." She bent down and kissed the tip, lovingly; flaring her nostrils and parting her lips for a brief taste of the crown. "Nice."

My body shivered, melting on the bed as I surrendered to the captivating feel of Sheila's expert fingers on my cock shaft. She licked my glans like a lollipop and then swallowed the head into her mouth to moisten the whole thing, sucking for a moment until she let me go with a wet pop.

"Ah." Sultry breath washed in a hot wave down my girth. "So this is what was in my daughter. It still has her scent." Sheila worked her tongue, adding more juice to the end, then licked her way down the shaft until my cock was glistening with a light sheen.

She smacked her lips, looking up at me as she pulled back her hair, and then a steamy pocket engulfed me as she took me inside. My fingers curled into the cushions, knuckles turning white as Sheila began to bob her head, showing her affection to the rigid cock in her mouth. Saliva ran in slurping rivulets from her lips, oozing down from the underside of my shaft to pool on the bedding. Her jaw stretched wider, lips writhing hungrily over the veiny flesh as she fit another couple of inches inside. A pad of warm friction worked in loving swipes under the aching flesh, tongue gliding along the stiff surface, welcoming it into her mouth with gentle laps on the in-stroke and squeezing it with a tearful goodbye as it departed, flicking the urethra teasingly before starting again.

Black curls danced a hungry rhythm on her shoulders as her nose ducked closer and closer to my base, and then my tip bumped up against a soft resistance: I had reached the back of her throat.

She held me there, vibrating her mouth with a low moan that buzzed its way up my cock in ecstatic oscillations.

I was panting wildly already, cock swelling up to the verge of explosion, and Sheila ran her tongue over me one last time and popped off the end.

"God, you're a lot bigger than I expected, when you're hard. How did you even fit inside Summer's pussy?" She buried her nose against my cock and flared her nostrils, inhaling the musky scent, then kissed the end. "Don't worry though, I can make you fit anywhere." She let me go just long enough to reach behind her back and untie her halter top. The hanging cloth floated to the ground like light silk, and I stared at Sheila's beautiful tits: perfectly tanned, light and round, with small nipples peeking slightly upward from the center of a pair of C cups. She was 100% natural, with perfect symmetry and a bit of pendulous sway. Even for a stripper, she didn't need the help. Any man would give his left nut to cup those globes in his hands. Slime squished between her fingers as she wrapped them around me and stroked downwards in double fists.

My cock swelled up like a balloon about to pop in her hand, and she opened up and stuffed her mouth full of it again. The gripping slide of Sheila's mouth on my cock had boiled my brain so much that I almost didn't hear the front door open.

Shit, was school out already? "Hi mom. Hi James" Summer waved at me from the bedroom doorway, nonchalant at the sight of her mother kneeling against the bed with a man's cock crammed in her mouth up to the balls. Sheila pulled her head up in a slow motion until my meat popped out and waved in the air, dripping with gooey saliva. "Hi honey." Sheila turned around, not bothering to wipe the spittle dribbling from her mouth. "How was school?" "It was okay, I guess.

I walked home with Eve." Summer watched my cock wave in the air as she dropped her pack on the floor and reached back to pull the scrunchy off her ponytail.

"Good. It's pretty hot outside honey. Why don't you take a shower while I finish James off?"

"Okay Mom." Summer smiled and began to strip of her clothes as her mother went back to work, tonguing her way up my girth in long strokes while her daughter pulled down her miniskirt and panties and then lifted her arms to peel off the yellow blouse. I watched the little girl's naked body hungrily as she padded across the floor to the bathroom and stepped in the shower.

Greedy lips wrapped around my rod as Sheila took me inside again, slippery friction coaxing a wave of shivers from the tender flesh as her suction urged my cock further in. Lying on the bed, I had a perfect view of the shower through the mirror. Water streamed over Summer's body in criss-crossing rivulets that cascaded down to the delicious clefts of her pussy and ass, as if determined to seek the sweet spots of the body they caressed.

Sheila bobbed up, blocking my view briefly, locking me with her penetrating stare, before sinking down onto my engorged meat again, giving me another view of her daughter.

Summer's face was upturned to the sprayer, water splashing her face, eyes closed and lips slightly parted as she ran her fingers through her long hair, a vision of seductive sensuality but a naive face emitting bare innocence and girlish vulnerability. Her body was a work of art, erect pink buds marking the busty chest where her tits would perhaps continue to grow, skin gleaming a healthy shade of orange-pink under the gathering steam.

Hot flashes raced down my spine to my pelvis. Sheila pulled up and began to lick my glans feverishly, relishing the stiff manhood as it tinged nearly purple in her hands, kissing and sucking and rubbing it on her face, inhaling the musky scent before diving hungrily again.

My knuckles burned white as I squeezed the sheets, the heat in the center of my pelvis building until it was a roaring blaze that lanced like needled ecstasy down the rigid girth squeezed in Sheila's mouth. My eyes flickered between the two: the stunning woman bobbing her head on my pole, steady eyes burning with lust, raven locks and perky tits beating together in thrilling tempo, and the curvy white body of the precious jewel in the shower, stroking swaths of lather over the tender skin of her adolescent body.

Fevered grunts puffed from my mouth like a smokestack as Sheila worked my pole in an urgent rhythm, stroking with the fist of one hand and bobbing her lips just behind. Her tongue swirled under my cock with each stroke, undulating back and forth like a snake, tickling the tip at the height of each motion before I was plunged back into the moist hole.

I gripped the back of her head instinctively, fingers curling into her hair, and she took the signal, working me deeper and deeper into the sucking delight of her mouth, pushing greedily forwards until her nose was almost brushing my pubic hair.

Sudsy lather covered Summer's chest as she scrubbed her chest and armpits, then lifted her legs to wash her thighs. Bubbles slipped down in milky waves, briefly teasing as they obscured the treasure underneath, then washed away to let the little girl's naked body shine freely again.

My pelvis bucked and white magma surged up from my core.

Sheila felt the balls tighten in her hand, the flesh in her mouth priming for the coming eruption. She shoved herself forward as far as she could, neck bulging visibly as she crammed the pulsing phallus into the narrow confines of her throat, and held her breath, eyes streaming with tears as thick blasts of cum knifed out and splashed into molten gobs inside.

She swallowed repeatedly, trying to keep up with the input of fluid before it backed up into her lungs. I didn't think I would have much left after cumming in her daughter, last night, but Sheila had wound me up so much with her mouth that she sucked down nearly a dozen blasts of heavy semen before my cock gave one last spew and finally shriveled in surrender.

I sagged back on the bed limply, feeling like my guts had just been sucked out through my crotch.

Sheila's eyes had never left mine as she impaled herself on my manhood and took what it had to give. She swallowed a final time, and began to back off, nostrils flaring as she drew breath again. My length slid out of her mouth inch by inch until the tip emerged covered with gooey slime. She hadn't coughed once. Sheila thudded onto the blankets beside me and I drifted in giddy rapture until I heard the shower turn off.

Summer came out of the bathroom, naked and towelling her hair.

"Want me to massage you mom? You're probably tired from working late."

"You had track today didn't you sweetie? That means it's your turn."

"Oh yeah." Summer tossed her towel into the hamper.

"But you haven't even kissed me hello yet," Sheila pouted. "Is this the way you treat your mother?"

"You were busy!" Summer laughed and came to the bed, and Sheila planted a sloppy kiss on her daughter's forehead before yanking her close and wrapping her in a bear hug.

"Ah!" Summer squealed and kicked her legs playfully, setting the bed bouncing as the girls wrestled. Sheila buried her daughter with exaggerated smooches until Summer surrendered, pinned against the bed, giggling hysterically.

"I'll get the oil. Say hi to James." Sheila smacked her daughter's bare ass as she got up.

"Hey James." Summer rolled over and curled up against me, laughing innocently at my bewildered expression, as her tit landed on my arm.

Sheila came back after retrieving a bottle from the dresser. "My muscles always hurt at the end of the week and Summer's hurt after track. We like to switch off doing this for each other. Okay." She clapped her hands twice, authoritatively. "Rule time. What's the rule sweetie?" "Everyone has to be equal during massage time," Summer recited with mock gravity. Sheila leveled her finger at me. "That means you and me. Lose the shirt."

I stood up and pulled the t-shirt over my head and then stared as Sheila pushed her shorts and panties down to the carpet and stepped out of them. Her glossy pussy peeped out from between her legs, shaved clean and lips blushing red with excitement. Summer flopped onto her stomach in the geometric center of the bed, stretching her arms and legs like a cat. Sheila sat down next to her daughter and motioned me to do the same on the other side. Squeezing the bottle with both hands, she emptied a generous amount of oil on Summer's shoulder blades and let it trickle in gooey trails down her back. She rubbed her hands until they were coated and then began to pull in slow, double-handed strokes up the smooth skin of her daughter's back to her shoulders. Pinning me with a knowing glance, she gestured down with her head. "Um; " The moronic syllable lingered in the air. My brain always went on vacation after orgasm.

"What's the rule of massage time sweetie?" Sheila asked, drawing another greasy stroke up her daughter's back. "Everyone has to be equal during massage time," I mumbled along with Summer.

The little girl giggled at me. "That means help." My fingers were callused from years in construction, but I could hardly turn down an offer to feel up a sexy teen babe. I worked Summer's back on my side, mimicking her mother's motions until I felt the delicate muscles begin to melt under my hands. More oil went on the curvy girl, and I rubbed her side, shoulders and arms as she gurgled and began to purr contentedly, luxuriating in the attention the two adults were giving her body. I let my hands wander, enjoying every curve, every subtle slope and arching curve of the sensuous form. Sheila began to chop a light patter on her spine, so I wandered down to the foot of the bed, then climbed to Summer's ass, straddling her legs and so I could apply a generous amount of lubrication, then rubbing the lovely little mounds from her hips inward to the sweet little pucker of her tiny asshole, squeezing them together and pulling them apart with both hands until the oily goop trickled down the crevasse between them.

My cock had made a triumphant comeback, thickening to a perverted salute as I groped the shapely girl on the bed. It poked against her leg, jabbing demandingly with each forward stroke of my hands on her backside.

"Okay." Sheila said. "Roll over. Let's get your chest."

I let her legs twist, and once again Summer was sprawled underneath me, legs pinned between mine, chest rising in heated expectation as the tiny cleft of her pussy rested just below the 8 inches of turgid meat that brushed her navel. I swallowed, head spinning. She was so pretty, like a summer blossom ripe with color, eyes gazing up at me with trust and a hint of timid hunger.

Sheila poured the oil out like an offering on her daughter, and my hands pushed forward, powered by the thumping animal instinct that raced between my heart and my loins. Soft flesh yielded under the pressure of my fingers, rubbing their way up the supple skin of her stomach to her busty chest to flick her nipples and twist them into a reddened sheen until they shined like tiny rubies in the light. My manhood traced a wet groove in her belly, tip sliding along the grease with our motions.

Gripping her chest, pulling the flesh, I felt Summer's heartbeat racing under my hands as she arched her neck and moaned.

My cock bulged like an angry viper about to spit, demanding entrance to the den below. I pushed her legs apart and arched my pelvis, positioning the head of my cock at the sultry vixen's cunt, obeying the command of the thready drumbeat in my veins.

"I got So hot at work, thinking about your cock in my daughter." Sheila whispered in my ear like a ghost, her hand icy on the sweat on my shoulder. "Just dreaming about it, as I danced, your cock hammering into her little pussy, splitting it wide open." Her lips brushed my earlobe, heavy panting swirling in my ear canal.

I hovered at the threshold, cockhead pressed against the tight pink slit between the glistening folds of her daughter.

"Her puffy little lips spreading around a real man's cock, taking it inside her. God, I was wet the whole time." Her nose tickled my ridges. "Let me see it happen, now."

I steadied myself and pushed slowly, squeezing into the tight space. I knew I could fit, but a teen's pussy is so tight! I went slow, spreading the flesh around me until the tip popped into the humid furnace of her tunnel.

Summer jerked slightly, legs quivering, and whimpered excitedly in that peculiar way that lusty teens do when they have a hard cock inside them.

I pressed in, beckoned by the clenching muscles and rippling suction of her wet cunt.

"You should cum in her, stuff her with semen until she's leaking it down to her ankles like melting butter." Sheila's voice was a sultry devil on my shoulder.

I pushed harder, working about half my cock inside Summer, beginning a soft rhythm of light thrusts to loosen her up.

"Plug that fat cock in my lusty girl and pump her womb with jizz."

I thrust harder, bucking my pelvis against hers, forcing my way farther in.

Summer moaned on the bed, eyes fluttering, wiggling her hips.

"Stretch her cunt. Slam your cock into her until you've filled her with enough spunk that she'll be dreaming cock dreams for the next week." Sheila's face was twisted with gleeful lust, her hands frigging her clit as she rested her chin on my shoulder and watched her daughter's penetration.

A roaring energy frothed in my loins and I buried the last 2 inches inside the twitching girl, making her shriek with pleasure, fingers scrabbling for a grip on the blankets. Pounding energy boiled at the base of my cock, thrumming with power as the first stirrings of the geyser swirled in my balls.

"She needs someone to settle her. I was about her age, you know, when I became pregnant."

I bucked my pelvis in a primal rhythm, banging the little girl up against the pillowed and padded headboard as she gasped incoherently.

"Best thing for a little girl, really, to get a real man's cock in her as early as possible. A good man who can show her how it's done." Sheila was whispering furiously, fingers pounding on her own genitals as she rushed to orgasm with her daughter. "This way I don't have to worry about some boy at school knocking her up."

My engorged manhood pounded mercilessly at the tiny 18-year-old pussy, thundering like a freight train over the razor edge into climax. Spots flashed behind my eyes. I yanked her thighs towards me violently in one last push.

"It was her idea you know." The whisper slithered in my ear like a snake in a tempest. "She likes you. And after you fill her up you can do the same for me."

My world exploded inside the wild, spasming tunnel where our bodies connected. Summer howled in one ear and Sheila moaned in my other, both girls blasting into the heights of their orgasms, muscles trembling in ecstasy.

Cum rocketed in wild jets up into Summer's tight hole, finding only one way to go in the tiny space, squishing into the narrow space of her cervix and up into the sexy girl's uterus.

I felt the fluid drain away from my vibrating shaft instead of squeezing its way backwards. Our rapturous cries blended together, deliriously twined, as my cock pumped its eager ejaculations into the willing womb of my neighbor girl.

Someone sagged against me, I collapsed, drifting in a fever as I bucked a final time and rested against the lush body beneath me, utterly spent.

Fingers combed their loving way through my hair. I rolled to the side, groaning as my softening cock slipped out of its warm embrace, pulling a gush of tepid fluids after it. I floated in an aimless limbo, collecting my scattered senses with no particular urgency.

Warm bodies pressed against me, fingers on my skin, the smell of sweat and girls and cum, sighs of satisfaction wafting in scattered breezes. We lingered, content, connected in a tangle of arms and legs in the sheets, Sheila's plump tit in one of my hands and Summer's soft asscheek in another. Hours passed. Eons maybe. I think it was morning.

The phone rang. I heard Sheila groan and roll over to answer it, leaving my backside cold. "Hello; oh. Okay. Uh-huh. Well tell him I'm not going to. I know. Okay Fine." She hung up with a curse. "Damn it. I have to go in to work."

"Again?" Summer yawned, stretching her arms sleepily.

"Yeah. They need a server for the day shift." The bed bounced as she rolled away and stood up. I looked over to see her donning panties and a lacy bra.

"Sheesh, your boss is a slave driver." I murmured.

"Yeah well; " she pulled on a pair of sheer stockings. "I need this job." She came over to sit on the bed. "I keep having to say I'm sorry."

She kissed her daughter on the lips, and then me. "Listen James, work will probably be uh; hectic for a while, but Summer has the week off of school. Would you mind taking care of her?" I looked down at the grinning expression of the little girl spooning her naked shapely ass up against me. "Sure, I'd love to. And when you get home, I'd love to take care of you, too?”

Sheila bent down to my face and gave me a slow sensual kiss, her tongue exploring every part of my receptive mouth. “I want it all, James. The full body massage, and the deep penetration. Can you take care of both of us girls? Because we do everything together. You know that, right?”

Based on a post by lucifrix, for Sex Stories.