The College Swim Team: Part 3
Ryan learns how to control his erections.
Based on a post by AnonymousPerv. Listen to the ►Podcast at Steamy Stories.
When I arrived at practice the following morning, I had almost forgotten I'd invited Coach Bradley to it. I'd undressed in Dr. Wynn's office, as usual, and headed to the pool, expecting Dr. Wynn to be waiting for me near the pool. I was half right. Coach Bradley was also there. Of course, me, being me; well, I was already sporting an erection.
"Hi," I said, approaching. "Dr. Wynn, I told Coach Bradley she could come today. I hope that's okay."
"Of course, of course, we were just talking about you," said Tammy.
"And your improvements," said Amanda. She was dressed in a tight t-shirt, a thick bra underneath, and a light jacket overlay, with sweats and comfort shoes below. Dr. Wynn always dressed more conservatively, as she was now, in a blouse and velvet skirt. Somehow, she made it work.
Wanting to get started immediately, I pushed past them and said, "Well, I'm ready when you are, Coaches."
I think I heard Amanda whispering to Tammy, "So he's always like that?" but I wasn't sure. Nevertheless, they were whispering to each other as I took position on the block. Tammy picked up the controller to the timer and set it off. I flew through the air, with a perfect, long dive.
"One of your best launch times," said Tammy, as I came up for air. I paddled to the side of the pool, but got out quickly, again rushing past the two, minimizing the time they could see my embarrassing erection. On the third run, Tammy stopped me. "Come here, Ryan."
I didn't mind the conversations I had with Tammy when we were worked alone, even with the boners, but adding a new girl to the mix made me nervous. For some reason, this only stiffened my rod more. Regardless, I knew better than to disobey Dr. Wynn's instructions. When I was just a couple feet from the both of them, I asked. "Yes?"
Coach Bradley looked at me in the eyes. With her clothes on, it made it easier for me to reciprocate, unlike yesterday. "Ryan, I don't think your form could be better. Dr. Wynn has explained how you have improved your reaction times. It's brilliant." I smiled, nodding, but didn't know what else to add. "There is one thing, however, we do need to address. It's um; your; well, your sexual state."
I started fidgeting, and the coach could see that her direct approach to my problem made me feel uncomfortable. I wished no one would mention it. As far as I was concerned, I couldn't do anything about it. "Ma'am, I don't mean to;"
"Mr Feller, it's okay that you get erections. However, the frequency you get them, and length of time you maintain them, is alarming."
'Damn, she isn't giving it to me lightly, is she?' I thought.
"As I was discussing with Dr. Wynn, your erections are likely working against you; in the water, that is. If you could get it under control, you could probably decrease your times even more."
"Yeah, I've thought about that," I mumbled. "Still, there's nothing I can do about it, Coach Bradley, and I am not trying to be belligerent or stupid or anything. It's just; well; it happens around girls when I'm naked. I can't keep my mind off it, and that only makes it worse." I trailed off with, "Especially with hot girls around me at practice now."
Amanda and Tammy glanced at each other and then back to me. Finally, Coach Bradley said, "The reason we pulled that stunt yesterday, with all the girls practicing nude, was to get you accustomed to it, and to give you moral support. To get whatever you need out of your system, out of your system, but it appears your problem won't go away, even after doing that." I was sulking as she laid out the facts. "So Dr. Wynn and I have decided to try another approach."
"Yes, Ryan," said Dr. Wynn. "The worst that can happen is nothing, but the best that could happen, is we resolve your problem."
I looked at my raging cock, and then at them. "Believe me, I have tried everything."
"Not everything, Mr. Feller," continued the doctor. "In psychology, I learned a thing about risk versus reward. I think we can apply those principles here."
I curled my brow, not catching her meaning.
"Ryan," broke in Amanda. "If you can make it through every practice, until our first meet of the season, without getting another erection, Dr. Wynn and I will reward you."
I laughed. "All the riches in the world probably wouldn't be able to do the tri;"
"You can have us," barked Tammy. I stopped speaking immediately. "That's right, Ryan. Coach Bradley and I will give you one night of unadulterated pleasure. It's far more than a young man of your age and experience deserves to have, but that's the deal. Sex with the both of us. We'll be all yours for one night. But no more erections until the first meet!"
I was speechless. I mean, the first moment she mentioned it, I thought it was a joke, or that I was taking it the wrong way, but they were serious. They were willing to fuck me, and all I had to do was get my erections under control. How could I Not attempt to do this? Even if I had to jerk off sixteen times a day, I'd try it. I stared at the both of them, unsure what to say, when Amanda said, "Well? Think you got it in you?"
"I don't know," I said, as I felt blood rushing through my raging woody. With that happening now, it seemed far-fetched that I could accomplish this task, but I was sure as hell going to do my best.
"Ryan! We meant what we said. No more erections during practice!"
I was at private practice now with Dr. Tammy Wynn, and though I had somehow eeked out of the last group practice (where we temporarily shared pool space with the girls) without getting an erection, I had not prepared for this morning's routine in the same way. My boner stood high in the air before her.
Just before I went to the last group practice, I beat off literally a half dozen times, and while I was there, I dared not look at the girls' side of the pool. None of them were naked that time around, but it didn't matter. If I see a girl look at me when I am naked, I tend to get stimulated. I didn't want to risk it, considering the deal that Tammy and Coach Bradley made with me;
"Come, on, Tammy. I didn't get hard yesterday and I had to; well; you know; and I have to again later today;"
"I'm not having it. You have ten minutes to get that under control, or you lose the deal."
The deal was, if I made the next three weeks of practices without getting an erection, Dr. Tammy Wynn and Coach Amanda Bradley agreed to have sex with me. For a moment, while I stood naked in front of Tammy, I wanted to stare her down, to announce that she was asking too much of me, but she was too busy staring at my hard cock and didn't notice the fury in my face. If she hated my boner so much, why did she spend so much time looking at it? I turned away, and stormed off to her office, slamming the door behind me. I went straight to her desk and grabbed some tissues. Not even taking time to sit, I began beating my meat immediately.
I was angry, but the image of Dr. Wynn staring at my cock was enough to get me through my first orgasm. Knowing I would have to do this a few times, I started thinking back to the time the girls went naked at the pool, and when I saw Coach Bradley peeling out of her clothes to demonstrate how to properly dive off the block to one of her students. These images helped push me forward.
Ten minutes hadn't passed and I had already cum three times. I was beating furiously for one more when the door flew open. "Are you almost done?" Dr. Wynn barked, behind me.
"What?" I screamed, embarrassed. I turned further away from her. "Please, go away!"
"Will this help?" I peered over my shoulder and almost came again. Tammy was standing fully naked at the door. "This is what you get. That is, if you get your problem under control. Remember this, Ryan. It's the last time I'll show you, until you make good on the deal."
I'm not sure what got into me, but I straightened up and turned around, facing her. Granted, I was at least ten or twelve feet away from her, but it was close enough. She perked up. For once, instead of ogling her body, I stared her down and began stroking faster. We said nothing, but locked eyes, as I jerked my stiff cock for at least a full minute, and then climaxed, spilling my load on her tile floor.
Fully beaten, I finally let go of my cock. Already, it was sadly limping, overworked from the past twelve hours of abuse. Nevertheless, I sent a clear message to Tammy. I was going to win that bet.
The first week was hell. Every spare moment I would rush to a bathroom, or some such isolated place, to whack it. It was much easier to not have sexual thoughts when I was entirely sexually exhausted. That, and staying on the boys' side of the pool during group practices, while always avoiding any close contact with the girls, seemed to do the trick. I actually felt weaker, and it negatively affected my times, but I wasn't getting boners anymore.
I jerked it a couple times before every morning practice I had with Dr. Wynn, too. Not with her around, of course. She only did that the one time. While I engaged with her during practice, I avoided looking at her. If I saw her eyeing at my nude body, I knew I risked losing the deal.
Until the middle of the second week, that is. The sheer habit of controlling myself began to fill me with confidence, and by the end of the second week I was only masturbating a couple times a day. I was even feeling more confident around girls, with my newfound sense of control.
I was really tested when the petite blonde girl ran up to me one day. We were only a few days out from the first meet and she came over to pep me up about it. I can never remember the girl's name, but I remember she was always bubbly and hyper. She was also one of the few girls on the squad that went naked every now and then, as she was now; which is why I remember it so well. "Hey Ryan, I heard your times are getting better again. You ready for this weekend?"
"Yes, I am," I said, smiling.
One, I felt great about the upcoming match. I was competitive and ready to break new state records. Two, as my penis flopped before the nubile and naked girl, not once did I fear getting erect. I felt like a superhero.
On the last day of practice before the following day's meet, I met in the morning with Dr. Wynn like always. I didn't bother masturbating, and had no problems having direct conversations with her while naked. My penis stayed limp, if hanging extra low. I truly believed I had conquered the problem.
Dr. Wynn said as much. "So, Ryan? Are you ready for tomorrow's meet?"
"Yes. Can't wait?"
"Can't wait to win the meet, or for other things?"
"Both, maybe," I grinned.
She smiled, too. "We'll see. Now get on the block;"
I felt so gosh-darned pumped about the upcoming competition, and my newfound sense of control, that I didn't bother beating off between my last class and practice, either. Instead, I quickly chowed down the first decent meal I'd had all week, and then finally rushed to the Nat. I was a bit late for practice, but eager to win that bet.
I stripped naked in the locker room and barged through the door, out to the natatorium. I almost fainted when I glanced to my right. All the girls were way down on their end of the pool, a considerable distance from me. However, I could tell they were all buck naked, just like the boys. Just like they'd done on that second day of coed practice.
I snapped my head back down to the floor and walked the opposite way around the pool to get to the boys' side. My cock was already a third of the way up, flopping like a heavy club, but eager to rise more. If Coach Amanda Bradley saw me with a hard-on, I was done for.
Controlling my breathing, thinking on my success in the past days, I calmed down.
'I got this,' I said to myself. 'I was starkers in front of Tammy this morning and didn't get a rise. Why should I now?'
"Because they're naked;" I whispered to myself, yet still trying to shake that thought out of my head. I arrived at my bench and sat down.
Half of the boys were already in the water. I nodded to Alex next to me. "They been in there long?" referring to the women swimmers.
"A few minutes. Good thing coach didn't see you weren't here. He's been buried in his notes."
"I had to eat, man. Been starving, trying to keep up with my schedule. I needed it."
"I know what you mean."
I was able to keep my thoughts on the business of swimming, and that kept my junk in check. In the first hour and a half of practice, I'd warmed up, ran three sprints and a one-on-one. Sure, I only focused my sight on the water and the floor; anything but the girls; but the system was working. My cock stayed limp, and I stayed happy.
I was even able to avoid thinking about how Tammy and Amanda were going to be breaking my virginity. Had I thought about it, I might have struggled with the challenge, but I knew better. I stayed clear of any and all sexual thoughts, in spite of the naked girls in the same room with me. Again, I was feeling indestructible.
But then, Mary Ellen Barker happened.
The first day I had discovered that men swam naked at my school was the day I met Mary. I was as naked as I am now, nervous, and hard as stone in front of her. When she stopped me to introduce herself, all I could think about was covering myself, and wishing the roles were reversed. I would have given my left nut to see her naked.
On the one day the girls had been naked at practice (before this one), I never got a good look at Mary. That was not the case now. As I approached the block for the final run of the evening practice, she rushed up to me. I couldn't help but be distracted from the jump, and turned my head toward her. Her glorious, grapefruit-sized tits bounced as she rushed towards me. "Good luck tomorrow, Ryan!" she screamed. "We're all rooting for you."
She stopped a few feet from me, placing her hands behind her back, chest out, and standing on her tiptoes. Her body rotated 45 degrees and she bent one knee slightly, in a pageant swimsuit pose. She smiled and winked, as if she were offering me the view. I felt it immediately, my penis beginning to react. "Thanks!" I yelled back. "That means a lot. Good luck to you, too, Mary."
"Oh! You know my name?" She reached out and grabbed my forearm, pulling me back toward her, while I was trying to turn away. I wanted to get in the water immediately.
I pitched my head in the air, staring at the ceiling. "Of course I know your name. You introduced yourself to me the first day I was here."
"Oh, yeah, when I was with Sheila and Betty. I should get them over here to wish you good luck, too."
"No, no! No trouble," I said, with a quiver in my voice. My todger was half hard now. I had to hurry! "Thanks, though." I started to turn around again when I heard a voice behind Mary. It was Coach Amanda Bradley.
"Oh, Ryan?" she yelled.
I looked past Mary, careful to avoid her nudity as best I could, to see the women's coach rushing up. At least she was dressed. "I just wanted to say I started utilizing some of the exercises you and Dr. Wynn showed me. Can't wait to use that electronic timer, too. Thanks for getting me involved."
While Coach Bradley spoke, she stared directly at my stiffening cock. Up until now, she had always refused to do that. Then, she licked her lips. That's all it took. I glanced back to Mary, spotting her fully nude form, then back to the coach who was utterly doting over my cock, and in an instant it popped to action.
"There it is!" yelled Coach Bradley, jumping up and down, clapping. Mary began bursting out in laughter, too, and this caught the attention of the other girls. A natatorium carries sound. It echoes off the walls. And the room filled with laughter. I didn't know if the girls were in on the bet, or if they had been put up to this, but it didn't mater. It was over. I lost. Finally, Coach Bradley looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry, sport. Can't win 'em all."
Then, she zipped around and strolled off.
With my cock aimed not two feet from Mary, and all the girls on the squad watching, too, I just stood there, furious. I think, by then, I had lost any semblance of shame.
Mary grinned big and winked once more. Then walked away, wiggling her beautiful ass as she went. I later learned that Coach Bradley wagered that Mary couldn't get a boner out of me. Mary got a weekend without curfew or room check. Mary didn't know it but it was actually a prize for getting Coach Bradley & Coach Wynn out of having to be my slut for a night.
Somehow, I had to make this right;
Ryan loses a bet, but wins everything.
It was the day of our first swim meet, at home. Clearly, this gave us an advantage, competing in familiar waters. Other weeks we would be traveling, competing at other schools. I'd discovered that some of the ones in the tri-state area allowed boys to wear swim trunks, but here at home, none were given that privilege. Not even the visiting teams. The girls, of course, got to wear their school-sanctioned swimsuits if they chose, and most did, but male nudity was commonplace and expected here. Just my luck.
I was still angry that Coach Amanda Bradley and Dr. Tammy Wynn foiled the agreement we made. They promised if I could go the entire three weeks, prior to the meet, without getting an erection during practice, they would give me one night of "unadulterated" sex. They played me, though. At practice yesterday, Coach Bradley had the girls go to practice naked. Then they tapped Buxom Mary to come over and flirt. With her hourglass figure and big melon tits wiggling constantly. Her overt flirtations and charming expressions. Of course, I got hard!
Now, I had to go through with this swim meet, knowing I had nothing to look forward to. I'd been anticipating it every minute of every day, up until I lost the bet. I was furious, because I had worked so hard to get my problem under control. At first, I beat off constantly so I would be in a constant state of sexual exhaustion. It negatively affected my swim times, but I was still the fastest on the team, by far.
Eventually, I had become so accustomed to being flaccid around the girls, and during practice, that I began stroking off less and less. Especially, the last few days. When the girls showed up at practice yesterday, as naked as the boys were, I couldn't help but pop a boner.
I felt so dejected from the ordeal, I still hadn't bothered beating off before the swim meet today. I was undressing in the locker room with Pete Wilkins next to me. "Did you see how many people showed up for this?" he asked. "My whole family is here. And that other team must be big, because the visitors' side is packed, too.
"What?" I asked, dropping my shorts, throwing them into my locker.
"Yup. And they invited the girls squads from Both teams to watch, so they'll be staying on our side of the pool, because there's not enough room in the bleachers."
"Why did they invite the girls to watch? They could just stay in the locker rooms until the boys finish." It was a valid argument, I thought, as I laid it out.
"I dunno," Pete shrugged. "They usually do that, but maybe because this is the first meet of the season?"
Buddy Preston was passing by and snapped Pete with his towel. "No, you idiot. It's because we're swimming against Villanova. They're our arch rivals."
"Oh, no shit!" cried Pete. "Last year, didn't they beat us last year?"
"That's why we got him now," Buddy pointed to me. "Ragin' Woody is gonna smoke everybody."
I blushed, but wasn't really feeling up to it. I was nervous that I had to be naked in front of so many strangers. The girls team, I was almost used to it, by now, but there would be new girls from the other team close by, too. Things could get awkward again real fast. This, coupled with the fact that Coach Bradley and Dr. Wynn tricked me, had me feeling nauseous. I didn't feel like competing. "I'll do my best," I said, quietly.
Finally, ten minutes later, the Coach popped in. "Alright, everybody. I shouldn't have to tell you how important this is. Not just being the first of the season, but we're up against Villanova. Give 'em hell, I say. Make 'em pay for last year."
The boys screamed and growled in fury, eager to prove themselves. I looked down to my crotch. My penis was dangling there, hanging low, feeling heavier than it usually does; but I wasn't remotely feeling sexually aroused. It felt like the feeling would stick, as I was in such a funk.
I strolled out with the rest of the team, making our way to our side of the pool. The opposing team was also on our side, but we split it down the middle. Across the pool, they pulled the bleachers out from the wall and packed them with the attendees.
Shockingly, they put the opposing girls team on the far end of the building, nearest us, and our girls squad was on the other far end, opposite our rivals. Coach Roger Peterson said it was to keep us from being distracted. That otherwise the girls would be talking and distracting us. Strangers wouldn't do that, supposedly.
But the Villanova Wildcats women's team were all in their one-piece swimsuits. Not the common Lasstex rubberizes thick maillots. It was some kind of sheer silk-like stretch fabric. Not only did the suits fully conform to each tit's natural shape, the all-white fabric was so sheer that their hairy muffs and dark nipples were translucent.
Good God! Alex exclaimed to the guys around us. “They're wearing some sort of lingerie!” We later found out that an area chemist had developed a new polymere fabric just for swimwear. He was pitching the stretchy knit fabric to DuPont. He licensed an upstart sportwear company to kick out prototype maillots and signed with Villanova Athletics to use them as the swim team uniforms. The fabric became known as Nylon and the sportswear startup was called Speedo.
The tit parade so close to our team became a huge allure. My horn-dog teammates have been humping chicks for years, but I'm a freshman virgin from Witchita, Kansas. This was an unexpected distraction I couldn't put out of my mind.
My eyes darted to the opposite wall to the bleachers. They were filled with so many people, they looked downright uncomfortable. I am pretty sure we exceeded the fire code. Good thing there was plenty of water around. A horn sounded and coaches and refs met near the blocks. A few heads nodded and then Coach blew his whistle.
Pete tapped me, "We're up." Now I had to walk past the Villanova women's lingerie tit parade.
Coach Tammy Wynn was talking to the Dupont and Speedo fellas about the Villanova Maillot swimsuits.
We rushed to the end with the starting blocks. I had the block nearest the bleachers' side, and Pete had block three. Tim was further down, along with three members of the opposing squad. This was the 100 meter. If I could get focused, I could crush it.
The thing is, I wasn't focused. I came off the block later than anyone, and barely made my way up to second place by the end of the race. I could see the Peterson looking at me with a mix of anger and perplexion. Never had I performed so poorly. I shrugged, walking past him, plopping onto one of the only open spaces on the bench, at the wall.
I wasn't there thirty seconds when our assistant coach, Dr. Tammy Wynn approached. "Ryan, my office. Now!" she screamed. It echoed across the room, even with it filled with so many people. I hadn't seen Tammy this angry since our second workout together. I followed her quickly, making our way to the hall exiting the pool area, to the offices in the Pilner building.
"Dr. Wynn, I have to compete again. Two more times!" I protested, as we neared her door.
"We have time. Get in here!" She grabbed me by the wrist and heaved me forward, pushing me into the office. "Explain yourself. Just what was that? We worked countless hours on the block."
"What?" I asked. I could barely look at her, I was so humiliated. Not by being naked, but from failing. "I missed the dive, I'm sorry! It's never happened before!"
"Are you purposefully sabotaging this meet, Ryan. Really? I would expect much more from;"
"No!" I shouted. "Of course not! It's not purposeful. I hated that I sucked out there. I'll try and do better."
"I mean it, Ryan. You had better get your head on straight. A Sportswear company came to see if you're worth giving our team an endorsement deal/ Don't blow this for the school!"
I lost it. "Tammy, maybe if you hadn't lifted me up, and slammed me down, I wouldn't be like this! You ever think of that?" It was a brave thing for a student to challenge authority in 1958. I wondered if I crossed the line.
"What?" she asked.
"You got my hopes up, Knowing you and Amanda would send busty Mary and the womens team out buck naked, to try and make me fail," I insisted.
"And you can't get over it? Is that it? You can't be a man?"
"Oh, I had every intention of being a man with both of you. Look, I am not trying to sabotage anything, and I will try and do better. I mean it. It's just; well, I was pretty upset, is all. It just isn't;"
"Fine," interrupted Tammy, crossing her arms.
"Well, that's just it. It isn't fine. I was trying; You and coach Bradley sabotaged me, yesterday. You had the girls team strip naked and even sent buxom Mary over to jiggle her tits in my face. You used the girls to get yourselves out of a bet you were going to have to pay.
Worse yet, it told me you didn't want to let me have either of you. Do you have any idea what that rejection does to a guy's psychy?"
"No, I mean, Okay, if you win the next two events, And the team defeat Villanova, we'll do it. I'll talk to Coach Bradley and we'll do it."
I stopped, looking to her. She was being serious. I paused, a rather long time, and finally said, "No, you're right. I lost the deal. It's on me. Forget it. I'll go out there and do better, I promise."
"I don't think you're hearing me, Ryan. It's a new deal. If you go out there and win this thing for us, Then you can have us."
"Wait, do you mean that?"
"Yes, of course, I do. Just don't go all pervy and brag to your buddies about it. Tammy and I could get fired for using sex as an athletic award."
"You're not going to trick me out of sex, again?"
"How could we? And Ryan, I want you to win. For more reasons than the school. Go. Win it."
"You're sure?"
"I'm sure. Now, go."
I bolted out of the office, more revived than ever. Focused, visualizing myself diving and swimming to perfection. I was getting "in the zone" as it were. But thoughts of taking Amanda and Tammy afterwards also crept in my brain. By the time I reached my bench, I found my cock half risen in expectation to the event. I had every intention of breaking records from here out.
When I made it back to my area, I saw my seat was taken, but Pete got up, touching my arm. "Where were you? We're going up on the next one."
It was a relay. I was the fourth and last to dive on this run. I looked to the left of me, noticing two girls from the other team seated nearby. Their eyes were staring at my thick meat. I quickly looked away, trying to think on other thoughts, but the only other thoughts that came to mind were of Amanda and Tammy. I was having a reaction.
I turned away from the girls, afraid I might embarrass myself, but already it was there, my junk almost parallel to the ground. Soon to be curving up, rising past my belly button. I thought my big cock looked ridiculous in its fully erect state. Pete caught my struggle and whispered. "Ragin' Woody Ryan came out to play. Fuck yeah!"
"What's that supposed to mean, asshole?" I snipped.
"You haven't figured it out? You get your fastest times when you're hard."
"What?"
"It's true," said Tim, standing nearby. "Really? You didn't know that?"
"Well, I guess I did, but I don't contribute the times to my; erections," i whispered, leaning in.
"Maybe you should. Dr. Tammy is so focused on aerodynamics, drag, and cutting through water. She ought to start paying attention to adrenalin and incentive motivations."
I almost laughed, Tim was probably on to something. But at the same time, I felt so humiliated. I did all my best not to look at anyone, or focus on anything, but I could hear snickering and gasps from the crowd, even outright laughter from the girls' squads. I was blushing, but doing my damnedest to pretend I wasn't humiliated.
Walking out to the blocks with that stiff rod pointing to the heavens made it doubly embarrassing. I so badly wanted to get in that water and swim, but I had to stand there and wait. Perry Johnson was up first. He's a fairly strong swimmer, but weak off the block. The shot was heard, and the two boys dove in, Perry last off the block, of course. His fine form carried him, coming up close, once Pete dove in.
I was impressed with the opposing team's talent. I was told we were the best in the division, but they may have been close. I looked around the room. People were cheering the race, but there were also many eyes were on me. Some disdainful in their looks, some in awe, some just flat-out stared. Maybe half the room was watching the race. I found myself getting harder still. Why? Why did this happen to me?
Finally, I got up to the block. We were almost a quarter length behind. Flushed red, eager to get the fuck out of here, I watched as the last member of the opposing team dove in before me, when finally I saw Alan's hand touch.
Boom! I was gone. Like a tuna to the sea, I cut through the water. By the turn, I was a fraction of a second behind the guy next to me. I flew down the line like a shot, tagging the wall, popping up to thunderous applause. For a moment, I thought the roof might cave in. Everyone; absolutely everyone; was cheering me on.
Coach Peterson came rushing over. "Holy blazes, Ryan! We just broke a conference record in that run. Amazing!" He snatched me by the wrists and yanked me up, out of the water like nothing, plopping my feet firmly on the tile. The crowd was still erupting in cheers.
And my boner was still aiming at clouds. "Coach, can I, uh; can I go to your office, please?"
Coach Peterson noticed the gravity of my situation, but that didn't make him empathetic to it. "Son, you're on the squad. You have to get used to this. I am not going to let you have special rules, no matter how gifted you are. Now take a bow, and go to the benches."
As bizarre as it felt to do this with an erection, I quickly waved to the crowd, smiled and bowed, and then turned tail, rushing to sit down at a bench and cover myself. My teammates piled on me, patting me on the shoulders and back. At least they were circled around, and that covered me to some degree.
"That was amazing," said Buddy Piston. "How the fuck do you swim like that?"
"Watch your language," cried out Coach Amanda Bradley. I hadn't noticed she was so close, and she came up to me, brushing the other boys aside. In front of all the gods and everyone, she gave me an enormous hug, kicking her leg up and almost rubbing against my balls in the process. Her heavy tits squished against my rib cage. "What an incredible run, Ryan. So proud of you!" She let go, smiling, and then whispered. "Can't wait."
I saw it, plain as day. She winked and said "Can't wait!" I stood and red the roster notes taped on the wall, next to the team bench. But I was really just trying to hide my huge club jutting out at 10 o' clock and curving upward to high noon, at my navel.
If there is such a thing as a "double-stuffed-erection," I now had it. I was swollen, eager and embarrassed. I loved it and hated it. But then there was a tap on my back and I turned, careful not to hit anyone with my swollen member. My heart dropped immediately.
"Mom?" I asked, shocked to see her.
"Son, I did not travel all this way to see you do That in public. At a public swim meet?"
I barely saw my folks growing up. They hardly ever came to my swim meets back in high school. I had no idea they would be here today. "What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to come see you, and now I wish I hadn't! This place is an orgy for gawkers and exhibitionist horny frat boys."
Coach Amanda Bradley, overhearing, rushed forward. "Excuse me, ma'am! Your son just achieved one of the most amazing feats of athleticism on the planet, and you come here to berate him. Not on my watch!"
She stepped between us, her wrist briefly brushing against my swollen shaft when she moved past. We were all so close in the crowded area.
"Mrs. Feller. Your son is not yet accustomed to our swim accommodations, and he has been working very hard to resolve the turgid problem. In fact, Dr. Wynn and I are working with your son directly. I refer you to the Ivy League competition dresscode mandates, and the Young Christian Men's Association policy, requiring all men to remain nude in the natatorium. Perhaps it's just spectators who have a problem with athletics in the classic Greek Olympic tradition? Perhaps, if Ryan hadn't been so sheltered, this turgidity wouldn't be a problem."
This was a snipe at my mom's parenting skills, no doubt. Adults weren't shy to share opinions like this in the '50s, I guess. "Now congratulate your son and carry on."
Mom huffed, nodded at me, rolled her eyes and left. "I'm not staying for this cavorting activity, Ryan. But Congratulations."
I shook my head. That was awkward, yet even so, I still sported the erection. There was one more race and I needed to rest for it. I made my way to the bench, sitting down in the only open spot. As I had been trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, I'd kept my eyes to the floor, barely acknowledging anyone.
"Great job," I would hear. "Way to go."
No one took a swipe at my condition, I was relieved, but once I sat down, it was then I noticed I was at the end of our area on the bench, nearest the girls. A brunette was sitting just to my right, staring at my package. "That was fast," she said to me.
"Um, thanks," I said. I halfheartedly kicked my knee up, trying to block the view. I leaned forward and brought my arms down, too. It was uncomfortable, but at least I wasn't making an ass of myself. Or so I had hoped.
Another girl near the brunette leaned over. "Hey, who are you?"
I turned to look at her. "Uh. Ryan."
"They were calling you 'Raging Woody' over there. Is that your name, really?" I blushed and the girls giggled. Then she leaned in even closer, over her friend. "It's a cute name," she said, winking.
The brunette then pushed me on the shoulder. "Yeah, Ragin' Woody. It's okay. We don't mind." I knew what they were getting at, and to appease them, I slowly lifted up and sat back upright. More giggling incurred. "Thanks, sweetie. You're a peach!" one of them whispered.
Finally, I was up again, just as determined as last time, perhaps even more so. It felt surreal,; almost slow motion; as I snapped off the block at the start, and sliced through the water. The place went nuts at the finish. Strangers jumping up and down, cheering and screaming, just having witnessed a world record run of the 200-meter. I crushed it.
Time slowed further still as all types of people came patting me on the back, hugging me, and shoving me to and fro in excitement. My cock must have brushed against two dozen strangers. Some, I swear made it a point to touch it. Especially the older women. I noticed my mom wasn't here now. Even in my state, I wish she had been.
But the high from the win was amazing, and I was thrilled to finally get dressed. Nevertheless, my hard-on didn't go away. Finally, more than an hour after the meet was over, we all dispersed, and Coach Amanda Bradley stopped me on the way out to tell me to meet in Coach Roger Peterson's office at 8pm.
"Why his place?" I asked.
"Because he has the biggest room," she whispered.
And this is where time slowed the most. I ate a very light dinner and went back to my dorm, anticipating every moment. Would they suck my cock together? Would I take turns fucking them? I could hardly imagine. I stayed erect, feeling like I got harder by the minute, waiting so long for the time to pass. Finally, with the hour upon me, I ducked out of my dorm, and made my way across campus.
The lights were off in the hall of the Pilner building, but the doors were open. I knew the place so well, I scurried all the way down, finally reaching Coach Peterson's door. Lights were on in the room. I opened the door to the most amazing sight.
In Coach Amanda Bradley's left hand was a glass of wine. Her tits were pulled over the scoop neckline of her sweater; and Dr. Tammy Wynn was sucking on one of them. "Oh, hey!" shouted Amanda. "Right on time. We got started ahead of you. Thought it would ease us into the mood."
I smiled, wondering how long I could last with them. Already, I wanted to explode. I stepped forward. "Are you all okay with this, really?" I wanted to hear it from their lips. I always secretly wish they like seeing me naked; and hard.
They both stopped, turning to me. "Ryan. We have been looking forward to it. But remember, this is a One time thing. Now get over here."
I was undressed and on Coach Peterson's desk in seconds. Better than in my dreams, they fast went to work licking on opposite sides of my shaft. "Oh my," whispered Tammy. "I finally get to have this." She grabbed it firmly and Amanda followed suit. "Me too," she said.
They licked my balls, my shaft and the head of my penis. Tammy finally shoved it deep in her mouth, taking it halfway in. "That looks good," whispered Amanda, watching close. She was tugging on her heavy tits. She saw me looking and lifted up, shoving one of them in my face, while her partner continued working my cock with her mouth.
"This is it, Ryan. Your one chance. Better take advantage of them," said Amanda.
I sucked her tits hard, working them. I heard her sigh and felt herself draw into me. Finally, Tammy pulled off my cock, confessing she had to have it. She couldn't wait. In a flash, she turned around, sliding my thick meat into her wet pussy, slowly bringing herself down. Amanda let me keep sucking her nipple, while Tammy went to business pumping on my cock. I pulled off the tit and cried out, "I won't last if you do that, Miss Tammy."
She pumped faster in response. Harder, too. "Me, neither," she cried back, almost wailing.
"Save some for me," moaned Amanda, as Tammy screamed in orgasm, me doing everything in my power to contain myself. I wanted to explode. Tammy contracted so hard, she almost leapt off my cock. Amanda took advantage, snatching it in her left hand firmly. "Let me just get on top, facing you. Why don't you get on the desk more."
Amanda pushed a few items off, having me lay straight back. Tammy turned to me, stepping closer, rubbing her pussy. "Oh, that was so good, Amanda. You are going to love it."
Amanda, knees up and around me, started pumping up and down. She did all the work, with her glorious tits hanging before me. "Twist my nipples, Ryan. Do it. Twist them hard."
I complied, eager to have my shot at them. Tammy pushed forward, licking on the tip of the closest nipple while I pinched it between my fingers, rotating it on her lips. Amanda groaned in pleasure, and I felt her inner walls tightening on me.
"Amanda, I'm going to cum," I pleaded. "I'm sorry I can't last!"
"I want to feel it," she cried. "Please, cum inside me."
Amanda didn't even finish begging for it before I blew, pumping her walls with my seed, exploding out her pussy, because she was too quickly filled up. I felt her clench, cumming on me while I did the same in her. And again, she came, as I shot a fifth and final load.
The girls did all the work, but somehow I felt exhausted. We'd fucked for over an hour when I lifted my head to say something, just as the door popped open, almost putting me into a cardiac moment. It was Coach Peterson. Coach Roger Peterson!
"What; the; hell; ?" he said. The girls looked like deer in headlights, and I was a fucking mess, still hard as stone. Coach slammed the door behind him, and charged in closer. "I demand to know what is going on here!"
I shot up now, worried he would eject me from the team then and there.
"It was me," Tammy said, holding her hand up.
"You, what?" Coach Peterson yelled.
"I made a deal that we would please Ryan sexually if he won the meet for us. It was just a one-time thing. I know it seems inappropriate, but we had; well, we had tried almost everything;"
I fully expected the coach to fire everyone, and to kick me right down the hall. Instead, there was silence. He just shut everyone up with his cold stare. Finally, he spoke. "Fine. If this is the way you play it, ladies, I fully expect you to treat Mr. Feller the same way at every win. Now that you have given him incentive, to take it away would be unjust.
"Sir!" screamed Amanda. "But I'm in a relationship!"
"No excuses!" he yelled. "Now clean up my office and get out of here! Don't you ever do it in here again!"
Without argument; because we all knew it could have gone down much worse; we got dressed and raced out of the building. Once outside, Tammy stopped us. "Well, Ryan. I guess you're getting a lot more out of this, after all."
"Yeah, Ryan," said Amanda. "Are you really going to make us do this after every meet?"
I smiled. "Only the ones I win."
"You know you can win everything, easily."
Finally, I broke, shaking my head. "Ladies, we can lie to the coach if you want."
Dr. Tammy Wynn held her hand up, looking to her colleague, Coach Bradley. "Why don't we play it by ear."
"Sounds good to me," I said, "You both are amazing." Perhaps it was my youth, and I couldn't say it more eloquently, but I very much enjoyed losing my virginity to them. I wasn't able to admit as much.
Coach Amanda stepped closer to me, but still addressed her partner. "You know, Tammy, I think we can work something out, after all."